What really annoyed you today

I've got it set as the old format but for some reason it kept going onto the new style >:(

Just had a look at my ebay page and there is a link "try beta version" which is a totally different layout.  Do you have tabs on the left side - Summary, Messages, Account?  If so on the righthand side of the page above General Settings and in line with My Ebay there is a small "opt out" link.  Try that

Not today... last week...

90 euro's for not wearing my seatbelt in France... could have been worse... I had NO paperwork with me to prove who I was  :-[ :'(

You have Passport please .... er... it's back in my gite

You have drivers licence then.... er... it's at home in the UK

You have Green Card then.... er..... nar... I didn't get one before I came away

Come with me then to my car  >:(

I thought I was going to get taken away.... PHEW... at the time I was glad to pay the 90 euro's  :o:D :D :-[

I should point out that I DO wear my seatbelt... I was in a supermarket car park waiting for Mrs F and the kids... so I slipped it off... then drove literally 100 yards to the papershop  :-[

got told yesterday if have alot of rain that wont be combinbing today as been wet, well we had over an inch yesterday and when woke up this morning everything was still soaked but was some sun this morning so going by that thought would go and see mate up in norfolk along with old gavin as well more than likely well got half way boss phones up oh were gonna go today no matter what so asked him moisture content was 26% and he wants to go cutting so had to come all way back after looking forward to my day. To then have to drive all way back went to work to be told to go wait at home so he doesnt have to pay me >:( >:(>:( hes gonna go when moisture is still 24% >:(

Not today... last week...

90 euro's for not wearing my seatbelt in France... could have been worse... I had NO paperwork with me to prove who I was  :-[ :'(

You have Passport please .... er... it's back in my gite

You have drivers licence then.... er... it's at home in the UK

You have Green Card then.... er..... nar... I didn't get one before I came away

Come with me then to my car  >:(

I thought I was going to get taken away.... PHEW... at the time I was glad to pay the 90 euro's  :o:D :D :-[

I should point out that I DO wear my seatbelt... I was in a supermarket car park waiting for Mrs F and the kids... so I slipped it off... then drove literally 100 yards to the papershop  :-[

well think on the bright side it gives you something to remember about your trip and laugh about in the future

got told yesterday if have alot of rain that wont be combinbing today as been wet, well we had over an inch yesterday and when woke up this morning everything was still soaked but was some sun this morning so going by that thought would go and see mate up in norfolk along with old gavin as well more than likely well got half way boss phones up oh were gonna go today no matter what so asked him moisture content was 26% and he wants to go cutting so had to come all way back after looking forward to my day. To then have to drive all way back went to work to be told to go wait at home so he doesnt have to pay me >:( >:(>:( hes gonna go when moisture is still 24% >:(

After how he's been treating you for the past couple of weeks I'd have told him that you were unavailable today when he rang you, after all its a Sunday which means its overtime and thats optional, there wouldn't have been a thing he could have done about it after all your last set of orders were that you wouldn't be working. I've had it happen in the past where I used to work, I was the combine driver, it rained the previous day so he gave us the day off and we all made plans so when he wanted to go combining at 2pm on August bank holiday he was by himself, it was still too wet anyway but he was fine with us over it as he knew it was his own doing

I'd stick that job where the sun don't shine mate. Still, your learning no doubt that driving a high tech Fendt and a gutsy gert MX ain't what makes the job. It's the conditions and the boss which makes it a good job or not. There are better bosses out there, even if they can only offer lesser kit. (In some peoples opinion)

Iv been so tempted latly just to stick it were dont shine it started so well and gone so well up until we got the 2 new blokes and iv been discarded and new blokes dont believe me when i say things or fix things he'll go up behind me and check it or change it only to realise his was wrong and i knew that cause happened before. 

Your right tris it is nice having fendt etc but is annoying when your the only one there that knows it inside out, and no-one else looks after it and when you say i'll show new student how to drive it new foreman does it before only for him 2 hours later when he had to take header somewere to say how do u actually drive it not just press buttons on the screen ::) So im actualy looking forward to college now to get out been here 3 years and loved it till this harvest!!!!!! If was treated with respect instead of a kid all time as i'll stick my hands up when i dont know something it would be good again but oh well it is the bosses that make a job not just the kit

for some totaly unknown reason i decided to try and stop the front wheel of her bike this morn while putting it in the car, with my finger ??? ??? resulting in a nice big cut not to far of the bone, plus a very brusied finger nail on the top side, and loads of blood, lots of pain, and some old lady (neighbour to) telling me to stop swearing as i was hopping round in pain :D :D :D,bandgaed it up and still made 25 miles out arround dartomoor ,but its throbbing now i can tell you

for some totaly unknown reason i decided to try and stop the front wheel of her bike this morn while putting it in the car, with my finger ??? ??? resulting in a nice big cut not to far of the bone, plus a very brusied finger nail on the top side, and loads of blood, lots of pain, and some old lady (neighbour to) telling me to stop swearing as i was hopping round in pain :D :D :D,bandgaed it up and still made 25 miles out arround dartomoor ,but its throbbing now i can tell you

sean theres somthing about you and deep cuts ;D

Sean you are a NUMPTY! :D :D :D :D :D

Sean you are a NUMPTY! :D :D :D :D :D

yes most deffinatly, still havnt figured out how the hell i managed it, given what we were doing at the time, poor fingers really throbbing, shes still saying i should go to casulaty, but the skins still attached as is the nail, and thats enought, i can handle the pain but not being sat up there for 3 or 4 hours just for a cut, which is all it is, even if i can see the bone :D :D

Tell me about it Mart :( The plough's are coming out in force as the cultivators can't work the ground over.

At least you've got the crop in Tris......People are going to be struggling up here I think......My boss was saying he was speaking to someone who's OSR is starting to shoot in the pods and there's a few lads I know who are going to struggle to get any hay...... :-\ :-\

At least you've got the crop in Tris......People are going to be struggling up here I think......My boss was saying he was speaking to someone who's OSR is starting to shoot in the pods and there's a few lads I know who are going to struggle to get any hay...... :-\ :-\

There are still fields of rape waiting to be cut, the wheat is oging black and even thr spring crops are turning ready now. It's a nightmare. Going to be some hellish dust off this wheat if it ever gets cut. I think our spreaders will have a job keeping up when it gets going.