What really annoyed you today

ment to be in london tommorrow, flying at 06.45 in the morning, but air south west can not tell us if ts going, as the last update from gatwick is at 9 pm, they shut the airlines desk at 8 pm when the last flights left ,so we have no idea if we can go till early tommorrow, so it could be a drive back home, after getting a refund, then booking a train instead, which are running ok from this way, if we cant go we will loose 180 quid on show tickets, ad maybe even the hotel cash unless we cancle before 12 tommorrow ?

nothing on twitter ect??? shes watching it very closely, real pain ,know its not their fault, apparently they have 15 tractors with ploughs and brushes 8 proper snow ploughs , and 15 diggers along with de icers and gritters, have moved 150000 tons of snow, and still cant keep up

Andy....let me give you some good advice...patience is a virtue ;D ;D

not when you get dragged shopping by the wife bill, maybe one day you will get hitched and feel the rath of a non compliance, mmmmm maybe not, you love the plastic bags more dont you so would happily go shopping with her  ;D ;D ;D 

not when you get dragged shopping by the wife bill, maybe one day you will get hitched and feel the rath of a non compliance, mmmmm maybe not, you love the plastic bags more dont you so would happily go shopping with her  ;D ;D ;D

I'm my own person and don't do what I'm told to do Sean ;D