Paul Palmer's conversions

Looks the business Paul. You could paint the ring hitch silver to look like the paint has worn away. How do you attach the hyd pipes to the rams, are they pinned in or just glued straight on?

thanks Martin,the pipes are attached by drilling small holes,just deep enough to hold the pipe and then glue them in,the pipes at the back,same idea,and a small piece of plastruct to hold them on the frame,good idea with the ring hitch,thanks for looking

Edited by paulali
  • Like 1

A great set up you have there Paul 8)

many thanks Mark,i think out of all the conversions i have done the fords recently i have started are the best i have done,ie ,this fw and my ford 9700,i am very happy with them,thanks for looking Mark,do you have anything in the pipeline,its been a bit quiet from you convo wise

Nice work Paul :)..............I have a solo in my projects to do box as I need something for the 4755 to lug about.................................I used to have my last solo running behind a Magnum 335 with a Dave Towse  simba cultipress hooked up to the solos  rear towing hitch.................... A cultivations train :police:

Given that the solo only needs 170hp to pull it (on medium land) I suspect your 300hp + FW  could handle the extra tool on the rear if you wanted..............It did look good behind the Magnum.