Paul Palmer's conversions

37 minutes ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Going back to this Paul what paint did you use ? It’s spot on and really sets the tractor off. I’d have to put a artisan linkage on but there not to everyone’s liking !! Great job :) 

thanks Sam,i used genuine ford spray cans

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Think I’m gonna buy them. I wanted to do it today really and use an alternative but I’ll use the proper stuff. Thanks mate :) 

my work is no where near as your standard Sam,but I allways use genuine paint,you know then that the colour is right

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

my work is no where near as your standard Sam,but I allways use genuine paint,you know then that the colour is right

Cheers mate ;) Practice makes perfect. Your very neat and tidy so automatically your on a winner. And everything you do looks right. Can’t fault it mate. Definitely mastered these ford conversions. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

my son in law is an engineer and he has built his own 3d printer ,so i got right in there and asked if he could do me a couple of pieces,never been happy with uh's rear hitches on implements as they are to far away from the tractor,so first piece the son in law has done for me,next will be to make a smaller stand for the kane trailer

QHQD1342.JPG

BYML0580.JPG

IMG_0596.PNG

• Like 4

also got a pair of uh new holland T5.130 rear wheels to replace the rear wheels on my uh new holland T6.180 heritage edition pictures over the weekend,with limited space now,i have a uh case puma 175 cvx,uh new holland T7.225,Uh nh T7.165s and the uh new holland T6.180 heritage edition and they will be running with amazone gear,cayron plough,ZA-M ferty spreader,centaya drill and front press and the uh amazone pantera sp sprayer and finally the britains kane trailer,more pictures soon

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 2