New Holland 2305

It's been a while since I've posted anything on the board here.

A month ago I saw some images of a New Holland **05 chopper, which seemed a kit from Manu S from France. Really a nice kit to build, and plenty of options to detail it at your own wishes. In my case: I've added a moving cabin door, made some new hand rails instead of the standard. The glass in the cab is made from Vivak by Bayer; a transparant kind of polystyrene. I've also made the rear axle steerable with a moving steering cylinder, extra details such as working lights, so I guess the picture is pretty complete. Perhaps a beacon. About the header; I've ordered a 6 row maize header with it, which is still on my workbench to make it foldable for transport.. I will keep you updated about that. ;)

DSC_1429 kopie.JPG

DSC_1438 kopie.JPG

DSC_1442 kopie.JPG

DSC_1445 kopie.JPG

DSC_1446 kopie.JPG

Very nice indeed, I have one I'm half way through building and as you say it is a nice kit to put together and has scope to add your own touches. I have replaced the resin wheels and tyres with some rubber ones along with a few other minor alterations. If mine turns out half as good as this I will be happy   

1 hour ago, mb86 said:

Very nice indeed, I have one I'm half way through building and as you say it is a nice kit to put together and has scope to add your own touches. I have replaced the resin wheels and tyres with some rubber ones along with a few other minor alterations. If mine turns out half as good as this I will be happy   

I did the same! Replaced the originals with Krone big M's in the front and Artisans in the back; looks way better, and above all; now you can paint the rims seperatly finally, ha ha.

Thanks for all the kind comments!

oh joe, now i have another kit in my view , chris i have ordered from emmanuel before, a long time ago with a ih 2wd tractor kit he did, didnt actually finish it as i used parts for something else, but hes great to deal with, usualy very fast replying to any emails he gets 

17 minutes ago, Udimore said:

Niels just spat out my tea :P

Love it simply stunning

Take it to bed with you as I am coming over to grab it

Well Done you should be very proud

Damn you >:D

grab what when hes in bed  ? :of:of you ford boys really worry me at times ;D

21 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

grab what when hes in bed  ? :of:of you ford boys really worry me at times ;D

Hahahaha. Will make sure to keep it in a double safe tonight then... And perhaps armor myself in case of :P

I'm going to equip this one with a 6 row maize header, will upload some pictures of that tomorrow. ;)

1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

Do love the look of the quivogne disc kits, i think they will be my first purchase.

Yes they look great too. As has been said, he is very good to deal with. Let us know how you get on with them mate. 

46 minutes ago, catkom3 said:

The Man U kits are great,but the instruction are hardy comprehensive,although I see he has them now as pdf files on his web site, https://www.esminiatures.com/aide-au-montage/

Regards

Joe.

ManU 1.jpg

ManU 2.jpg

ManU 3.jpg

There are no instructions with the forager I have, had to do a lot of searching on google images to make sure I am putting it together right!

2 hours ago, bluegreen said:

Superbly detailed model you have made there Niels, well done:)

Nice to see you returning to the board for the first time since last June, I was beginning to think you would never forgive us for voting Brexit:rolleyes:

I wouldn't dare to leave the board here, haha. Just a pity that the end of my study is taking a lot of time.. :)

@mb86: It really is a jigsaw puzzle... Luckily there is internet these days.

Archived