Justys Vintage Britains Collection.

justy 46

35 minutes ago, Steve P said:

Fantastic array of the lovely old Britains kit Justin and all in excellent condition. Them old models just ooze character.  

Thanks Stephen. They are full of character alright. Some have been refurbished & have had replacement bits fitted . And I would recon 70% of them all are unboxed. But they will make great display models down the line when herself gives me the go ahead for a little display room . Fingers crossed. :D

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Awdmac said:

Good find that Justin, usually part of header missing. Nice MB trac sitting there too.

Cheers.. There ain't much jobs can be done with that model of  MB Trac with that hopper on its back..Only cart grain ! :D. Perfect opportunity to highlight it alongside a combine from the same era & they both being Britains products..I have the MF200 trailer hitched up also to it..But the tractor just dwarfs the little trailer...Happy with the combine. 4 of these came up on EBay last week from the one seller..So I just had to get one for the collection.;)

• Like 1

A nice addition, it has the unloading auger as fitted to the powered and maize head versions. This is shorter with a different outlet shape, see here and compare ends   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-Farm-1-32-Scale-New-Holland-TR85-Combine-Harvester/303225517824?hash=item4699a63700:g:Jb4AAOSwbl9dLN4B

Edited by super6
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, super6 said:

A nice addition, it has the unloading auger as fitted to the powered and maize head versions. This is shorter with a different outlet shape, see here and compare ends   https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Britains-Farm-1-32-Scale-New-Holland-TR85-Combine-Harvester/303225517824?hash=item4699a63700:g:Jb4AAOSwbl9dLN4B

That's interesting..Never knew there was 2 different lengths in them.

On 9/1/2019 at 7:26 PM, justy 46 said:

That's interesting..Never knew there was 2 different lengths in them.

knew of the two different types, one like yours the other being a full two part round one, but had not noticed the difference in lengths until now i must confess 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

knew of the two different types, one like yours the other being a full two part round one, but had not noticed the difference in lengths until now i must confess 

Another one you need for your oddities collection Sean?

• 1 year later...
On 8/16/2019 at 6:35 PM, justy 46 said:

Got this on an EBay bid. Deutz Fahr DX92 late version .. Unboxed...but it's like new..Totaly orginal..Not a mark , and no excessive wheel melt..A little gem ..Very happy with it..

20190816_175347.jpg

20190816_175404.jpg

20190816_175412.jpg

20190816_175426.jpg

20190816_175434.jpg

Absolutely FANTASTIC, have you got the allis as well?

25 minutes ago, Daniele said:

Absolutely FANTASTIC, have you got the allis as well?

I don't have the Allis. That's a very rare one.  I have the first Deutz DX110 in its box and the dual wheel Fahr DX92 along with the Fahr DX92 you see above.  

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, justy 46 said:

I don't have the Allis. That's a very rare one.  I have the first Deutz DX110 in its box and the dual wheel DX92 along with the Fahr DX92 you see above. 

Also expensive, maybe we can buy one and share it ahahhaha...

Anyway, them 3 you ve stated are amazing models too...the dual wheeled one love...

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Hielke said:

Those are all very nice models. Some of them are also in my collection. But a lot of them would be a nice addition :D.

Great to see those models!

Thanks for the comment . There is still quiet a few to collect yet. But it's an enjoyable hobbie ... I might go down the route off collecting boxsets next and some Autoway items maybe.

• Like 1