MF 595 2x4

After long time I finally finished this model.

The chassis is of the UH MF1080,  combined with the body of the MF590.

The rear tires and a part of the rim are from the MF2640.

The headlights are also of the 2640.

Jan Lodewijks

DSC_0473.JPG

DSC_0476.JPG

DSC_0483.JPG

DSC_0482.JPG

DSC_0479.JPG

DSC_0470.JPG

DSC_0472.JPG

DSC_0485.JPG

41 minutes ago, Fenside MF said:

chassis colour of 77 to 79 model year595's were that nice flint grey metallic,after that was unigrey.Could be to denote french built tractors as french built smaller 500's  were also painted in flint grey metallic , uk built 500's were only painted in stoneleigh,charcoal or unigrey and 595's were only built in beauvois 

1 hour ago, Fenside MF said:

Dad has a photo of the 590 4wd he drove with that same colour chassis. It was a turbo one too, they had a 595 and due to the rear end issues sent it back and had a 590 instead and to compensate for some of the power loss they had the opico turbo version. The estate farm he worked on from 1979 to 1985 Or something like that. They had 11 Masseys mainly 500 series. Me and dad are both 500 series enthusiasts but don’t have much knowledge on these coloured chassis versions.

17 hours ago, Cheshire Farm Models said:

Dad has a photo of the 590 4wd he drove with that same colour chassis. It was a turbo one too, they had a 595 and due to the rear end issues sent it back and had a 590 instead and to compensate for some of the power loss they had the opico turbo version. The estate farm he worked on from 1979 to 1985 Or something like that. They had 11 Masseys mainly 500 series. Me and dad are both 500 series enthusiasts but don’t have much knowledge on these coloured chassis versions.

no,problem only found out about the colours as I have just started a 2wd drive model although I'm not fully understanding where to cut and shut the chassis from the 4wd so been looking at loads of pics and info.The 595 is a classic now just not a working one :D

Archived