Anderson Agri's collection

Anderson Agri

2 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

looks a clean tractor does that Zac.... your going to need one hell of a christmas tree to put it under though and i dont fancy the job of trying to wrap it either :D:D So whats your current fleet at now then?? 

Haha definately need a bigger tree!

As it stands at the moment the fleet stands at Leyland 262, Marshall 802, Ford 7710, Ford 8210, Allis Chalmers B, Allis Chalmers ED40, John Deere 710 puller, Massey Harris Challenger,JCB 3C, as well as a pair of Allis Bs to rebuild and 3 nuffields for breaking/restoration. Hoping to have a reshuffle in new year and a few will move on to fund the 82

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Anderson Agri said:

Haha definately need a bigger tree!

As it stands at the moment the fleet stands at Leyland 262, Marshall 802, Ford 7710, Ford 8210, Allis Chalmers B, Allis Chalmers ED40, John Deere 710 puller, Massey Harris Challenger,JCB 3C, as well as a pair of Allis Bs to rebuild and 3 nuffields for breaking/restoration. Hoping to have a reshuffle in new year and a few will move on to fund the 82

Your going to have to get that shed put up and get them under cover 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mb86 said:

:wub: Does she need any work Zac? Looks like she has been well looked after by the previous owners. 

I'm the third owner, 8200 hours ex arable tractor all its life I'm told. Needs a little bit cosmetically but it's solid and mechanically sound. Could do with a new roof eventually as damaged at the back. 

1 hour ago, Anderson Agri said:

I'm the third owner, 8200 hours ex arable tractor all its life I'm told. Needs a little bit cosmetically but it's solid and mechanically sound. Could do with a new roof eventually as damaged at the back. 

You’d have to win the lotto to buy one that didn’t need a little bit of work Zac;)  I’m looking forward to seeing more photos of her. She would look good parked next to my TW!

2 minutes ago, mb86 said:

You’d have to win the lotto to buy one that didn’t need a little bit of work Zac;)  I’m looking forward to seeing more photos of her. She would look good parked next to my TW!

Yeah definitely, there will be more pics of the run when they get uploaded. Hopefully Big Ford Working day will go ahead at some point and we can have them side by side ;)

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/18/2021 at 8:19 PM, Tractorman810 said:

trailer or two next is it  eh zac ? at this rate your definitely  gonna need a full farm to keep it all, not just the field oh and a spout of course :D

Wish I had more space to play with! Trailer is on my list. Have the spout it's in the pickup just needs bolting back on and a bit of welding to strengthen the base up

On 1/20/2021 at 6:14 PM, Anderson Agri said:

After the age old saying of i'll get around to them one day, Nuffields loaded up today and off to their new home to be rebuilt. Horrid day to load them glad i had works tractor!140842274_3643758225710262_7404542811747360126_n.jpg.7c31f0f74cebf87c4fbc97ba94145d6d.jpg141048142_3643758139043604_7292543950120846134_n.jpg.d63ac5bd884c5b412cb6820762dc7526.jpg

Sad day for you but at least they are going to be reborn ,thats a nice low-loader trailer ,does it ride well ,does it have a sprung drawbar    

23 hours ago, smithy said:

Sad day for you but at least they are going to be reborn ,thats a nice low-loader trailer ,does it ride well ,does it have a sprung drawbar    

Not too attached to them, they were just projects i probably would have only broken or never done so least they're being saved more than i can. Certainly was a nice low loader im well jealous, it was the chap who picked it up it was all on air, 27ft long looked very smart

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, justy 46 said:

I see your 8210 on this months Classic Tractor Zac. Just had a read off it. 

Yea Rory wanted it in there so i wrote a bit, shame i havent had it that long and didnt get to say a lot about it, one of the hardest bits i've ever hadto write!

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...