Whats your latest Farm/Construction buy 2019

robbo

• Replies 910
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, texas said:

Don't see that often anymore lot off old Siku Limited. Nice to see Weise-Toys first Fendt. Are you looking for more old Siku Limited?

Thanks for that I not much into Siku so few off them will be forsale 

No, I've started casting the wheels Paul, much cheaper than breaking models for them, and also i hate to see a good model wasted, these are to keep, one as is, the other I'm going to add the high cab roof like the pic on the back of the box, a three point hitch, and possibly a loader.

9 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

are the case ih's just been bought for the wheels John?

13 minutes ago, 844john said:

No, I've started casting the wheels Paul, much cheaper than breaking models for them, and also i hate to see a good model wasted, these are to keep, one as is, the other I'm going to add the high cab roof like the pic on the back of the box, a three point hitch, and possibly a loader.

will be looking forward to the high cab roof and loader version John

All the way from Sunny Italy,Mind you it did take a Month,I had visions of it being just a heap of bits in the bottom of the box,but no only a small metal plate had come out it's mount,everything else was spot on,,

Regards

Joe.

Scraper 1.jpg

Scraper 2.jpg

Scraper 3.jpg

Scraper 4jpg.jpg

Scraper 5.jpg

Scraper 6.jpg

Scraper 7.jpg

Scraper 8.jpg

Archived