Marge Models releases 2019

robbo

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, smithy said:

I took this picture from a item that was in cheffins auction this last weekend , headlight on outside of grill ,Goodyear Tires , and at the bottom it say Weekly News August  1963 

IMG_20191018_161328.jpg

and lists 10x28 rear tyres with options of 11x28 or 13x24 :)

Strange these folk in Wales have these apparently available now,( Click and collect,delivered by 30th-31st) when no one else even has them coming soon,although I did see one in a French diorama on Facebook earlier this morning.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/str/PLModels-Superstore/A-Z-MARGE-MODELS/_i.html?_storecat=2227828019

Regards

Joe. 

On 10/21/2019 at 7:02 PM, b_emmons said:

and lists 10x28 rear tyres with options of 11x28 or 13x24 :)

Good year are a great tyre. Am I right in thinking that they were founded in America in the late 1800’s. I believe now that they are owned by Titan tyres from the u.s. more ag tyres are available now through some outlets.

1 hour ago, chris.watson said:

All new green harvest machinery from them will be a mash up between lely and fella. Agco seem to buy all the companies that are better than them in some areas and close the brands down a re-master as their own.:mellow: money talks I suppose.

The original fella stuff is what makes up the basis mowers, tedders and rakes, fendt are bringing out the lotus Tedder again, the forage wagons and round balers were from lely, little balers have disappeared for ever now I think and don’t know what’s happening with  trailed foragers atm 

These are new from MarGe,themed Pacton curtainsiders,not exactly a bargain,but at €80, cheaper than the liveried ones at €129.95 to 159.95,with a promise of more to come,.

pictures from MarGe on Facebook.

Regards

Joe.

Trailer 1.jpg

Trailer 2.jpg

New announcement's from Marge,one of them being a Volvo FH04 8x4,Wonder if that will be an eight wheeler,or a Heavy locomotive,??

We are ready for you!! Welcome from 9AM tomorrow at Agritechnica Hannover. Hall 24, booth C13

Many new items on display!

New! Available now:
Pacton curtainsider trailer: -Case IH
-Massey Ferguson
-Fendt
-Claas
New announcements available 2020:
-Volvo FH16 8x4 -yellow
-anthracite
-red
-red Nooteboom edition
-Nooteboom Euro lowloader -yellow
-red
-anthracite
-Knapen trailer
-Mercedes-Benz Sprinter -Kuhn edition
-Claas Jaguar 960 TT (tracks) 40.000 ed (not metallic color) limited edition 1000 pcs
New announcements available dec 2019:
-Mercedes-Benz Actros Gigaspace 6x2 -red
-red Nooteboom
Available at other stands:
-Fendt Slicer hall 20
-Fendt Twister hall 20
-Claas set Mercedes-Actros 6x2 Gigaspace with hall 13
Nooteboom semi lowloader Claas edition
Limited edition 250 sets
-Claas Jaguar 970 wheels+ Orbis 750 limited edition 500 pcs hall 13
-Claas Jaguar 960TT + Orbis 750 limited edition 4000 pcs hall 13
-Claas PickUp 300 Claas edition 1000 pcs hall 13
-Massey Ferguson mower MF DM 408 TL hall 20
-Massey Ferguson tedder MF TD 464 hall 20

Regards

Joe.

30 minutes ago, SPN said:

Actros in red and FH16 in yellow sound good to me.

Just re-read that myself,never noticed first time it say's Euro low loader,no saying what Marge will produce,But for combines and Vredo's etc,it needs a low bed,So we might see something like this,??

Regards

Joe.

Nooteboom 9.jpg

Archived