Marge Models releases 2019

robbo

On 9/5/2019 at 7:51 PM, bluegreen said:

If you still had an MF Delta mk1 combine Joe, you would NEED an MF service van...………….permanently:lol:

Thats very true!  Would make a very realistic scene!

I saw one recently in South Shrops, assumed it was a Centora when I first saw it in the shed (could only see the back) but it was definitely a Delta when I saw it during harvest, parked in the farmyard with every panel open!

I still regret selling the model, mind!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/2/2019 at 4:03 PM, AndyB said:

Well my one on order wont be coming :angry: Seems that Claas either don't have any, don't want to release them or are telling another porky!!  Either way my local Claas dealer can't get them......

Well I found one today on my travels! Seems you can find them at Claas dealers...... Also for a price somewhat lower than Ebay!!!!

20190917_191832.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The new Mercedes Benz Acros trucks start shipping on Monday 7th October,I've sorted some photo's,not doing them all as there is around 18 versions,

€ 89,95 (4x2 versions) and € 94,95 (6x2 versions):

1911-01 Actros Gigaspace 4x2 white
1911-02 Actros Gigaspace 4x2 black
1911-03 Actros Gigaspace 4x2 silver

1912-01 Actros Gigaspace 6x2 white
1912-02 Actros Gigaspace 6x2 black
1912-03 Actros Gigaspace 6x2 silver

1909-01 Actros Bigspace 4x2 white
1909-02 Actros Bigspace 4x2 black
1909-03 Actros Bigspace 4x2 silver

1910-01 Actros Bigspace 6x2 white
1910-02 Actros Bigspace 6x2 black
1910-03 Actros Bigspace 6x2 silver

1907-01 Actros Streamspace 4x2 white
1907-02 Actros Streamspace 4x2 black
1907-03 Actros Streamspace 4x2 silver

1908-01 Actros Streamspace 6x2 white
1908-02 Actros Streamspace 6x2 black
1908-03 Actros Streamspace 6x2 silver

Regards

Joe,

MM Merc 1.jpg

MM Merc 2.jpg

MM Merc 3.jpg

MM Merc 4.jpg

MM Merc 5.jpg

MM Merc 6.jpg

2 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

has anyone seen the volvo kit for sale yet?? i know theres not a huge difference price wise, but i fancy one in a different colour and these seem the easier option 

Must be available somewhere Sean,guy on the French forum just doing one now,

http://forum.farm-connexion.com/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2687&sid=3de3e23a4e1f5d19126405fd771935b9

Regards

Joe.

8 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

has anyone seen the volvo kit for sale yet?? i know theres not a huge difference price wise, but i fancy one in a different colour and these seem the easier option 

One on German Ebay Sean,bit pricey,

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=m570.l1313&_nkw=401840186547&_sacat=0

Regards

Joe.

39 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

will have a look at zwolle, i could buy one made and strip it, but already done seems easier, plus it will be fun making it i guess, especially if i can find a rhd dash unit . surprised we havnt seen any on ebay here or any of the main sellers, 

Might find the R H D dash at Zwolle Sean,you any idea who it was posted a photo of the rhd dash on here,I've been searching for ages but cannot find it,??

Regards

Joe.

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Could try Maguires models:

https://maguiresmodels.co.uk/collections/marge-models-kits

or I would expect DMB models to be able to get them, although I don't see them on their website. DMB now usually attend Splading:

https://dmbmodels.co.uk/

I'm also after a right hand drive dash, if anyone finds one...….

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Hi Tractorman810

The price is almost the same because everything is already painted. Only the white parts like cab and windshields are painted in primer. It is only a way of helping builders not to have to take a complete model apart. I used already 3 kits. I like this way. No damage parts after taking a complete model apart.

regards Willem

2 hours ago, catkom3 said:

Might find the R H D dash at Zwolle Sean,you any idea who it was posted a photo of the rhd dash on here,I've been searching for ages but cannot find it,??

Regards

Joe.

Hi Joe,

Check page 2 of this topic. I have posted a R.H.D. I will be on Zwolle on Saterday. you only have to change the R.H. Side mirror and the front pavement? mirror and whipers as far as I know as a dutchman :-)

Close the hole in the R.H. door and make new in L.H. door. Only at the front glass you have to think what to do. Gleu the mirror on the windscreen or make a hole in it to make ik fit better.

But I think bilders will manage that.

regards Willem

3 hours ago, hoekwi said:

Hi Joe,

Check page 2 of this topic. I have posted a R.H.D. I will be on Zwolle on Saterday. you only have to change the R.H. Side mirror and the front pavement? mirror and whipers as far as I know as a dutchman :-)

Close the hole in the R.H. door and make new in L.H. door. Only at the front glass you have to think what to do. Gleu the mirror on the windscreen or make a hole in it to make ik fit better.

regards Willem

Thank you Willem,why did I not notice that,???,have you any plans to make more of these,as Sean ( Tratorman810 ) say's they would be great for guy's wanting to buy kit's in the U K, Click on images for bigger view.

Regards

Joe,

Marge Volvo R H D 1.jpg

Marge Volvo R H D 2.jpg

would certainly be interested in a rhd dash ,as long as i can find the 6x2 kit that is 

Hello

Like they wrote : macguire, dmbmodels, brushwood

In the Netherlands there is a company that has parts available to make a 6x4 with lift axle

Regards Willem 

22 minutes ago, hoekwi said:

Hello

Like they wrote : macguire, dmbmodels, brushwood

In the Netherlands there is a company that has parts available to make a 6x4 with lift axle

Regards Willem 

Henry Selten, Farmmodels nl Willem,?

https://www.farmmodels.nl/28107-Universeel-Vrachtwagen-Chassis-6x4-met-lift-as,-Bouwpakket-Basis-1:32

Regards

Joe.

15 hours ago, hoekwi said:

Hi Joe,

regards Willem

Will the organisers at Zwolle allow you to sell something that it not Agricultural related? I have seen them going round on the Saturday morning and ordering sellers to remove any non agricultural items from sale.

Good point mike , didnt david have to remove a jcb digger one time he was selling as it broke the rules, britains one as well from memory 

Yep, and Graham Miller had to remove a few excavator type machines from his stand as well. It will be interested to see if they let Marge Models have the new lorries on their stand

There where debates and members questionings last year if the rules should be adapted by LCN. Finally it was decided that the rules remain as they where. Very clear but tough. So basicly only agricultural tractors and machinery will be for sale on designated sale tables. Vendors/Exposants can show Lorries/Trucks, Trailers, Service Vans, Lawn tractors, Excavators, Diggers, Wheelloaders on street tyres etc. in their Showcases or on their Showtables/Diorama's. But no stock or sales will be allowed from their sales tables. Their is a clear rule book available to avoid any discussion.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived