Massey Ferguson faulty models 3095/3120

robbo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On ‎12‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 4:06 PM, robbo said:

I think that this is more than just a bonnet swap. They have the revised models for sale on their site, far more than just those that were returned to them, I would suggest that this is another run of the full model. I can't see that every faulty version has been returned, I have still got my two for starters.

Dear Robbo. You need to learn to distinguish between speculation and facts. Just live with it that UH has been able to remedy this issue. We are very grateful to them for willing to resolve the above issue ahead of Christmas. All who pre-ordered the item received the correct version in time. Those who didn't return their item for whatever reason still own the 1st release. I'm challenging you to find 2 plinths with the same limited edition number of either the 3095 or the 3120 to support your false suggestion of any duplicate numbers within the 1000# of each.

Cheers,

Jos 

• 2 weeks later...

All we need now is for someone (preferably UH) to make an MF3600 model...………………….They were popular in the UK and around Europe.  After all weve had every other makes offerings in the 130-200hp class haven't we and in some cases theres been different model manufacturers making the same tractor,  like the CASE 1455 which was a fine machine but no where near as chic & sexy as a Massey 3650/ 55B)

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

All we need now is for someone (preferably UH) to make an MF3600 model...………………….They were popular in the UK and around Europe.  After all weve had every other makes offerings in the 130-200hp class haven't we and in some cases theres been different model manufacturers making the same tractor,  like the CASE 1455 which was a fine machine but no where near as chic & sexy as a Massey 3650/ 55B)

The next big 6pot from that era that I would like is a Ford 8210 Gen 3. Sexiest by fàr....in my opinion..:D

Well of course we were spoiled in the late 80s early 90s and a GEN3 8210 is right next to the MF3650 on my wish list as well. And to be really honest I would say that along with those two would be a Ford 8630 and a JD 4455 as the 4 best looking tractors from that 1986- 1992 era...…………...And what I find so annoying is that no one has made any of them in 1 32!!!  And yet they've manufactured virtually everything else:angry:...……………….Maybe I will have cause to cheer by the time the Nuremburg toyfair  comes round, especially for that 8210.

UH have a Ford 7910 on the way by all accounts. They should spawn an 8210 from it , as they are great at milking moulds. But will they be Gen 1 , 2 or 3..That we don't know..and maybe Schuco might do a JD 4455 in the not so distant future fingers crossed..;)

I decided to go the extra mile and get both mine as right as possible, however that doesn't detract from the standard offerings as they are both superb little models and would grace any collection.

Ive finished my two finally, having painted the chassis grey as per post 90s models and put a little dirt on the tyres,  both ready for drier weather on the carpet farm:)

P1080079.JPG

P1080080.JPG

On 1/13/2020 at 6:55 PM, bluegreen said:

Well ive seen some in the middle, some to  the left like my models and some without so who knows:)

I always thought massey started making the badge in the middle in 1993 we had a massey Ferguson 3115 which was dynashift datatronic and K reg with the badge in the middle. Must have been a prototype or something never ever seen another like it if the 3120 replaced the 3115 as there are definitely 3120s with badges at the side:)

to be honest most i have seen the badge has fallen off :D infact the grills normally missing , and the surrounds normally a non bonnet shape . theres a few round in good condition but most are cattle farmers and they have not been cared for ,even if they still work well 

Archived