Massey Ferguson faulty models 3095/3120

robbo

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

finally got round to sorting my two today, now i can get to my tools etc  , didn't take long , it  took me about 2 mins on each one, to be honest neither of mine had the offending items glued in, just took a gentle  push from the underside and they popped out, fixing lug intact . i have glued them back in mind even though both seemed nice and tight 

30242070-CAC9-4F51-8F03-6F3BF18A1EAA.jpeg

20 minutes ago, ALLEN XL said:

Do they come as Autotronic or Datatronic ? I am a Case IH man, but I have driven both of them as Datatronic & I thought the 3120 was good for what it was. I would like a model of those.

The 3095 is the Autotronic and the 3120 is a Datatronic

https://www.t-toys-nazareth.be/nl/a/1op32-toys-farm-farmmodels-with-a-twist/toys-farm-2019-massey-ferguson-3095-dynashift-autotronic-1-32/10000140/52114#.Xfzl_kf7SUk

https://www.t-toys-nazareth.be/nl/a/1op32-toys-farm-farmmodels-with-a-twist/toys-farm-2019-massey-ferguson-3120-dynashift-datatronic-1-32/10000140/52115#.XfzmEkf7SUk

16 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

Are these genuine UH models or conversions .cause none off the main sellers seem to be stocking them !!

Yes made by UH, commisioned by T-Toys and only available from them, well at a reaonable price anyway!

One thing that has struck me about these models is how quickly UH managed to run out a second batch when they were supposed to be a limited edition. It would suggest to me that they have a batch of castings at the back of the warehouse ready to make into something else such as a re-issue of the 3080 or another variant. This was just done too quickly for them to have gone right through the manufacturing and shipping process from the start.

a run of bonnets would be quick enough, fitting them takes the time, i suspect t toys has had to sit and swap the all over, simple enough job, only takes a few mins, and you don’t need to remove it from the inner plinth of cardboard to do it. other option is they have just swapped the two offending parts them round like i did, would be far cheaper that way, no wastage, uh may have sent a set of filler caps and exhausts just to cover breakages as well, given mine weren't glued, a quick pull with some pliers, and re glue ,job done. without even removing the bonnet.

24 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

a run of bonnets would be quick enough, fitting them takes the time, i suspect t toys has had to sit and swap the all over, simple enough job, only takes a few mins, and you don’t need to remove it from the inner plinth of cardboard to do it. other option is they have just swapped the two offending parts them round like i did, would be far cheaper that way, no wastage, uh may have sent a set of filler caps and exhausts just to cover breakages as well, given mine weren't glued, a quick pull with some pliers, and re glue ,job done. without even removing the bonnet.

I think that this is more than just a bonnet swap. They have the revised models for sale on their site, far more than just those that were returned to them, I would suggest that this is another run of the full model. I can't see that every faulty version has been returned, I have still got my two for starters.

Well, provided UH don't do a run of 3095 or 3120s in the new year I suspect these limited editions will be changing hands for more than £100s within several months.  Although I have had to make a few mods to my 3095 to get her right I was impressed enough to go and buy the 3120 as well which is now in bits undergoing its own transformation.

I guess we will know whats coming from UH soon enough as the Nuremburg toy fair looms in late January.

I was in the process off ordering 1 off these ..the 3120 from T-Toys.. Until on checkout I was hit with a delivery postage cost off almost €60. The total cost off one tractor delivered was €119 .So I backed out with the shock off the postage. . So has anyone else been hit like this.. How much were you charged Cyril for postage to Ireland if you don't mind me asking ??

30 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

I was in the process off ordering 1 off these ..the 3120 from T-Toys.. Until on checkout I was hit with a delivery postage cost off almost €60. The total cost off one tractor delivered was €119 .So I backed out with the shock off the postage. . So has anyone else been hit like this.. How much were you charged Cyril for postage to Ireland if you don't mind me asking ??

to be honest they cost me more, by the time you throw in ferry,food,drink and hotel for 2 nights in zwolle  :D .

My 3120 was bought on ebay for £69 incl. p+p……………….Ive had to change the exhaust over with the filler cap which wasn't a hardship as I was going to put a curved version exhaust on it anyway, seeing as 95% of all 3120s were sold with a curved exhaust top from late 1993 onwards.

Think Barry had a couple on ebay for £75 each.

21 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

to be honest they cost me more, by the time you throw in ferry,food,drink and hotel for 2 nights in zwolle  :D .

And I suppose you were caught with the faulty ones too to top it all off ..:D

Archived