What's your latest Farm/Construction buy 2020

robbo

3 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

That's a fair haul! There are some good bargains in the Claas shop at the moment, I had a bit of cash for my birthday so decided to get another combine, I thought about the Dominator Maxi but ended up going for the Wiking Commandor, I know it is meant to have some issues but it's a little different.

I got these from Tractorium. Their prices were much the same as the Claas shop. Even cheaper for some items. They had Wagons and rakes also going cheap. Worth checking out..;)

https://modelltraktoren.eshop.t-online.de/epages/Shop43853.mobile/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/Shop43853/Categories/Aktionsangebote

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Claas 228 Commander is as cheap as chips on the claas online shop,  It was around half the price of what most online farm model shops want you to pay.  I always check out there first if Im interested in anything Claas, always is the best price.

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

The Claas 228 Commander is as cheap as chips on the claas online shop,  It was around half the price of what most online farm model shops want you to pay.  I always check out there first if Im interested in anything Claas, always is the best price.

It just goes to show the profit some farm model shops are making. It pays to shop around and postage should be free when you spend so much in one order. 

1 hour ago, bluegreen said:

Even with the delivery worked out to £75, I think the lowest I've seen it for (116 version) was £104.  And it was much easier ordering off the site than in the past - that has put me off - I really would have liked the Dominator 85 with cab as that was around 55 euros but didnt bother as thought it would be a faff.  

On 1/5/2020 at 10:16 PM, catkom3 said:

Don't know if this is any help,But Harry Bell has one in bit for a bit spruce up,Picture from Harry's Facebook page,

Regards

Joe.

New Holland 8060 Harry Bell.jpg

Harry just loves his combines ha 

I’ve been looking for one of these for a while now. I’m very pleased with it other than a missing beacon and a part I can’t find a spot for that was floating in the box. 

Does anyone else with one of these Cougars have an idea?

5C2CE451-142B-404F-B410-35D2762CD262.jpeg

2E3FFCBE-1410-4077-829A-96C7B5C011AA.jpeg

C49E522A-B0E0-435C-8C80-2D29D0BC5A01.jpeg

I suppose that this could also go in "what really annoyed you today". The long awaited Same Titan arrived today from Italy however, the box was badly dented and the model inside was damaged with the exhaust being snapped off. The model itself was also loose in the box as one of the screws holding it in place had come adrift, this was probably the reason that is was damaged although I have to say, it was well wrapped in bubble wrap

Titan (1).JPG

Titan (3).JPG

Titan (5).JPG

Titan (6).JPG

Titan (7).JPG

15 minutes ago, robbo said:

I suppose that this could also go in "what really annoyed you today". The long awaited Same Titan arrived today from Italy however, the box was badly dented and the model inside was damaged with the exhaust being snapped off. The model itself was also loose in the box as one of the screws holding it in place had come adrift, this was probably the reason that is was damaged although I have to say, it was well wrapped in bubble wrap

Titan (1).JPG

Titan (3).JPG

Titan (5).JPG

Titan (6).JPG

Titan (7).JPG

It looks a great model Mike, but very annoying it has arrived damaged.  Can you get a replacement do you think? 

3 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

It looks a great model Mike, but very annoying it has arrived damaged.  Can you get a replacement do you think? 

I have emailed the seller to ask if he has got postal insurance or if it can be replaced so I will see what he says. I have tried to glue the exhaust back into place but it looks awful

Titan (10).JPG

3 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

Bet the replys this mike 

ah mike mi dispiace lo sistemeremo e metteremo una testa di cavallo sul tuo letto postino inglese

Not sure what that means Sean without using google translate ;) I have been in touch with the seller and he is going to send me a replacement exhaust, all I need to do then is work out how to fit it without causing any more damage :huh: 

That’s a real shame Mike, as it’s a fantastic model. Based on your posts, I ordered one too. Luckily mine arrived undamaged, but it looks like your outer box has taken quite a beating.

2 hours ago, robbo said:

Not sure what that means Sean without using google translate ;) I have been in touch with the seller and he is going to send me a replacement exhaust, all I need to do then is work out how to fit it without causing any more damage :huh: 

:D 

ah mike I'm sorry we'll fix it and put a horse's head on your English postman bed

Hmmm, not one of those shows the header in a raised position or the grain lids up or the rear wheels in a turned position??   And it should be a darker red, but maybe its just the lighting, hence my request of pictures that someone has taken having bought one to see if my concerns are unfounded:D

On 7/16/2020 at 2:23 AM, 1/32 said:

I’ve been looking for one of these for a while now. I’m very pleased with it other than a missing beacon and a part I can’t find a spot for that was floating in the box. 

Does anyone else with one of these Cougars have an idea?

5C2CE451-142B-404F-B410-35D2762CD262.jpeg

2E3FFCBE-1410-4077-829A-96C7B5C011AA.jpeg

C49E522A-B0E0-435C-8C80-2D29D0BC5A01.jpeg

well the part is an indicator,so must be front or back of the model,see if there are others still on the model,looking at your picture,i can see the front indicators are there,so perhaps on the cab somewhere or perhaps on the bonnet?

56 minutes ago, Paul Palmer said:

well the part is an indicator,so must be front or back of the model,see if there are others still on the model,looking at your picture,i can see the front indicators are there,so perhaps on the cab somewhere or perhaps on the bonnet?

Yeah you would think there would be a matching one somewhere, I’m starting to think this came off another model and was tossed in the box. I’ve looked at pictures of these online and have not seen anything like this on them. 

Archived