Roadless Logmaster

On ‎5‎/‎21‎/‎2020 at 1:50 AM, mb86 said:

Brilliant work john. Something a bit different to what you'd normally see. 

Thanks Martin, yes it's a bit of a change from my normal builds, but still IH based;)

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...

Lambing has stopped play on the model front this past month, but as we're down to the last few i managed to steal a couple of hours today and do a little more on the Logmaster, mainly  just to re acquaint myself with the cutting mat! 

WP_20210411_17_11_14_Pro.jpg

WP_20210411_17_12_07_Pro.jpg

WP_20210411_17_12_55_Pro.jpg

12 hours ago, The Tractor Twitcher said:

Epic work as always John. That has turned out fantastic. 

Thank you David! My intention is to make a small forestry scene for it  along with the new Roadless Logmaster that I'm building being delivered on one of James's Ford D series wagons that is liveried up as Roadless's delivery truck. Just need to master making trees next!

3 hours ago, 844john said:

Thank you David! My intention is to make a small forestry scene for it  along with the new Roadless Logmaster that I'm building being delivered on one of James's Ford D series wagons that is liveried up as Roadless's delivery truck. Just need to master making trees next!

That would be great to see John. 🙂

13 hours ago, 844john said:

Penrith this year John be good to see your builds

10 hours ago, jmd said:

Penrith this year John be good to see your builds

It's something I'd like to do John, just a bit of a long day to fit in around our other jobs at that time of year. Might have to see if i can pinch a bit of someone else's table for a few hours instead!

22 hours ago, Valley Axe Man said:

Stunning work again John, all I can say is simply stunning😍 Johns right though, be good to see some of your handiwork at Penrith even if it's just a short stay on a spare bit of table

Thanks Paul, that paint was way too shiny for a forestry tractor!

Archived