Spalding show 2021

robbo

31 minutes ago, dave the farmer said:

Was a good show.thanks to Colin for doing a show.thanks to all the dealers to.was worth the 4 hr drive to get there..looking forward to the next show whenever it is.

Thanks for coming over and introducing yourself to me ,a face to a name know ,yes a very good show and weather basically behaved its self ,and yes Colin put a lot of work into getting the show  on  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agree with the many positive comments regards the show. Well done to Colin and his team for firstly organising this show under the circumstances and secondly pulling it off. Well laid out leading to a very relaxed atmosphere. Ultimately after all of this inactivity and lack of shows because of everything that has gone before recently, this was a great day to catch up with good friends, stall holders and fellow collectors, and a great day for the hobby as a whole.

• Like 5

On 7/5/2021 at 8:22 PM, dr-abich said:

That's not right. Nobody like me. Nobody spoke to me :( 

I had a look at all the dioramas which where all excellent ,if i had know you was on the forum i would have said hello ,like Dave the farmer did to me ,i will look out for you next time  

• Thanks 1

Well, i went and took our 7 year old son to his first show. He loved all the dio’s and I thought it was a great little show, and if I’m honest I preferred this venue, so much scope to expand it with real tractors in future. What a road down to the farm though….thought my old x trail was going to get airbourn😬 great to catch up with a few people who I haven’t seen in ages. Thanks to all involved for putting the show on.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 9:00 PM, smithy said:

Like JMD has said next one is planned for April 2022 at springfields , Colin cant have one in October on the farm as the 2 main sheds will be full of grain 

He hope they will be Smithy, but yes your right Colin's sheds should be full and the Springfield site maybe used for top up Vaccines, bring on April.

Having used one of his many farms for the July show, we like others who have already said we must congratulate him for bringing stall holders sellers & buyers together to keep the Hobby going at a personal cost to him.

Goodiestractor look forward to seeing all in April bring it on, stay safe and well

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...

Just seen this I've missed the shows the past 5 or 6 years now the opertuneity is taken away from me I really want to go to one again 

I think congratulations to all who organised this venue this year hopefully next year will be good maybe spring and October venues I really want to go to both now 

Bring it on Spalding

• Like 3