Replicagri 2022

Tractorman810

7 minutes ago, SPN said:

I've been putting off buying the really expensive 175S with a view to swapping it onto wheels from a UH 1080 so I can have a realistic 1965 175.

On this all I have to do is redecal it.

Loving it.

Or just wait, I read somewhere on Facebook that this was the first, Don't know if the implied the first Massey Ferguson, Or the first of a series, ??

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

I think uk spec dont have the filter/breather on the bonnet as the model does, but not really sure

no breather  for sure, lot of euro ones seem to have the oversized “weighted” weight hanger as well ,like the replicagri one  ,they also  seem to have different rear wheel centres as well, most in the uk were the GKN(i think)  ? ones similar to  the limited uh 575 had fitted, or it seems patv ,which i can honestly say i have never seen on any 100 series i saw back in the day,but it was all arable round ours so prob no real need for them ,theres prob other small bits, but visually thats what i have noticed in the past and when pic hunting for builds .

I have to admire Replicagri.  We only found out this classic MF was coming 2 weeks ago or so. .. Then here it is..Ready to buy. . Unlike other manufacturers telling us its coming in 6 to 10 months time....If we are lucky. Replicagri don't string us along.  When it comes... It comes.. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, justy 46 said:

I have to admire Replicagri.  We only found out this classic MF was coming 2 weeks ago or so. .. Then here it is..Ready to buy. . Unlike other manufacturers telling us its coming in 6 to 10 months time....If we are lucky. Replicagri don't string us along.  When it comes... It comes.. 

have to admire them being kept secret as well, dont think anyone saw it coming,just waiting on our southern mf dealer(yes he really does love them) to get his stock in, one for the collection, one for a flexi cab (time allowing)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

have to admire them being kept secret as well, dont think anyone saw it coming,just waiting on our southern mf dealer(yes he really does love them) to get his stock in, one for the collection, one for a flexi cab (time allowing)

Maybe keeping things a secret is the best way. Still waiting on UH Ford 7710 and 7910 and how long was the wait for the David Brown / Case models. Replicagri play it safe in comparison. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, justy 46 said:

Maybe keeping things a secret is the best way. Still waiting on UH Ford 7710 and 7910 and how long was the wait for the David Brown / Case models. Replicagri play it safe in comparison. 

I saw a lovely 1:1 7710 sitting outside a garage near Macroom last week

But yeah, the 77 and 79 are long overdue, not to mention the TX66, and we're still waiting for the 6 pot 90/94 models. I would love a 2wd 1690 and 2wd 1594.

3 hours ago, SPN said:

I saw a lovely 1:1 7710 sitting outside a garage near Macroom last week

But yeah, the 77 and 79 are long overdue, not to mention the TX66, and we're still waiting for the 6 pot 90/94 models. I would love a 2wd 1690 and 2wd 1594.

You were around my neck off the woods near Macroom SPN. Could have been ether Healys or Rings. Depending on what side off Macroom town you were.