LAMMA 2022

smithy

18 minutes ago, Gav836 said:

Yes, we (Agri Market Insight & Access) will be having a stand there, currently sorting out machinery for it. 

15 minutes ago, Stabliofarmer said:
19 minutes ago, jmd said:

hopefully will be going smithy

Yep off with work on our school trip! (Bradleys Group/Prinoth) Hopefully have a stand there next year.

Should see all of you there ,myself and Mr Goodwin have booked a hotel so we can be there both days , last time we drove there and back on both days which was very long and tiring days  

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, smithy said:

Should see all of you there ,myself and Mr Goodwin have booked a hotel so we can be there both days , last time we drove there and back on both days which was very long and tiring days  

sore heads on the second day then 😆😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

There is currently rumblings of it being postponed again given everything going on. 
we’ve been told that stands must not be over crowded with machinery to allow more people space than normal amongst a host of other restrictions from the organisers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Gav836 said:

There is currently rumblings of it being postponed again given everything going on. 
we’ve been told that stands must not be over crowded with machinery to allow more people space than normal amongst a host of other restrictions from the organisers. 

Yes i was aware of this ,was also told that you have to show your vaccination passport before they let you in (if the show do go ahead) and possibly ware a mask 

• Like 1

From our point of view we’ve also been told that we have to sanitise machines after anyone has put a finger near them……looks great from a customer relations point of view……new customer comes to stand and we have to whack the anti bac out over anything they’ve gone near 🤣

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gav836 said:

From our point of view we’ve also been told that we have to sanitise machines after anyone has put a finger near them……looks great from a customer relations point of view……new customer comes to stand and we have to whack the anti bac out over anything they’ve gone near 🤣

Me and friend thinking going from Ireland  do you think it well defiantly be on . 

• Like 1

On 12/1/2021 at 9:03 PM, Gav836 said:

Yes, we (Agri Market Insight & Access) will be having a stand there, currently sorting out machinery for it. 

With the covid restrictions I presume I cannot come and hound you for tea and biscuits

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, smithy said:

Just had a email from LAMMA saying ALL ATTENDEES to the show MUST be prepared to show proof of there vaccination status, Lateral flow test will be done on-site at £12 per person . More updates to come in next few weeks  

I went to the toy fair back in September i think it was and you could'nt get in the NEC without proof of vaccination 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, smithy said:

Just had a email from LAMMA saying ALL ATTENDEES to the show MUST be prepared to show proof of there vaccination status, Lateral flow test will be done on-site at £12 per person . More updates to come in next few weeks  

With what they are charging us to exhibit I think they may get a few choice words if they want exhibitors to pay that as well. The tests were all free at the EIMA show in Italy and there’s no reason they can’t be here too. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

To be honest I’m glad it’s postponed as it was looking to be a disaster for those of us exhibiting with the amount of people saying they weren’t going to attend let alone the problems with getting machines for it currently. 

• Like 1