What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2022

On 3/15/2022 at 10:31 AM, Paul Palmer said:

Just ordered the wiking claas direct disc, only £25.00 19 left on the class web shop , bargain

Are they delivering to the Uk now.   I tried before and it wasn’t showing an Option for Uk delivery

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Had this today, Wiking Deutz TTV630, I have been after one for a long time.  Hopefully i can find a replacement mirror but am chuffed to finally find one.

20220319_121013.jpg

A big Krampe trailer behind it now Joe... Would pair well. Nice find. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, phil phoenix said:

You just need a nice UH Deutz 7250 warrior in black to go with that 630 now Joe..............if you can find one.

No can't find one Phil, or the green one....therefore got this: 

20220306_192616.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, phil phoenix said:

Well Joe, looking at your recent Deutz purchases from UH, ROS, Weise and Wiking its clear that the Weise is the most realistic, sticky wheels aside😁

I think your right Phil, though the ROS one is very good as well, apart from the graphics on the tyres.  The sticky wheel issue isn't quite as bad on the Weise one now.  I think it would look better with beefier tyres though, the sidewalls seem too small somehow 

11 hours ago, smithy said:

picked these up last week 

20220322_190432 (1).jpg

Saw one of these at the Shepton Mallet Toy Fair yesterday. Priced at £112 for the set. People were querying the wheel colour on the Dexta. Looked nice.

P

15 hours ago, fordmajor said:

Nice how much ?

G&M Farm models have them at £108 i think , cant say how much mine was as i get them though a buying group that my farm is a member of and i get member discount , but i can say it was a lot less than £100 

• Like 1