What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

3 minutes ago, Jack390 said:

Quite possibly the best breakers yard bargain I have ever seen. Nice one Paul šŸ‘

You got one Jack didnt you? I must admit he had 4 for sale, didnt expect that many and yes a great price, very happy

Edited by Paul Palmer
  • Like 1

My Brushwood breakers sale buy arrived on Thursday as well, not had a chance to have a proper look until this morning. Very pleased, just need to sort out an exhaust for the 2wd, I might go slightly larger diameteršŸ¤”

07847043-CBC8-43AA-9C40-B37CE46FC31F.jpeg

Edited by MDFord
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, MDFord said:

My Brushwood breakers sale buy arrived on Thursday as well, not had a chance to have a proper look until this morning. Very pleased, just need to sort out an exhaust for the 2nd, I might go slightly larger diameteršŸ¤”

07847043-CBC8-43AA-9C40-B37CE46FC31F.jpeg

Isnt the exhaust in the box Mark?

Edited by Paul Palmer

Just now, Paul Palmer said:

Isnt the exhaust in the box Mark?

Yes it is Paul, but snapped off down below bonnet level. I wouldnā€™t alter a perfect one, but seeing as it was already broken and very small diameter, I think something else I have in mind would look goodā€¦ā€¦.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MDFord said:

After being tainted by those two red things, getting back on track I also got this lovely little 6810 to add to the collection. It would look better with wider front wheels/tyres though.

C7579D58-CB8F-4837-AAAF-14969CEC6AF7.jpeg

Agreed Mark.Ā  It would have been a no brainer for UH to do a 6410 and 6810 with the same wheels as they used in their latest 2wd 5610 and 7610 Gen 1s.Ā 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, justy 46 said:

Agreed Mark.Ā  It would have been a no brainer for UH to do a 6410 and 6810 with the same wheels as they used in their latest 2wd 5610 and 7610 Gen 1s.Ā 

I think the 5610 and 7610 were specced by Toys-Farm not by UH themselves.

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

think its time we swapped the title of this topic toĀ 

ā€œwhat did trigger buy farm/construction models 2023 ā€œ šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

just a britains jd 3140 for me, for a future project,as it was cheap .

Now now lads that not nice šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸšœšŸšœšŸ‘Œ

• Haha 1