What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

Won a cracking joblot on ebay the other day. nice mix of bits for £39

Then came across this lot on Facebook market place  a massive collection of britains bits  in mostly very nice condition. It wasn't a bargain but if I was to sell it all individually I'd make money  so I'd say it was a fair deal for me. Also got the 135s and what not from him    does anyone know anything about the silver and red acrobat rake ?

20230119_135504.jpg

20230119_135715.jpg

20230119_135720.jpg

20230119_135730.jpg

20230119_135737.jpg

20230119_135913.jpg

Edited by CallumC
  • Like 5

Here's a couple pics after cleaning the collection I bought.   Over all it's in very good condition   fue cabs and a couple linkages   some bales have the edges filled down and all the cows have been dehorned by a busy young farmer! Haha    but all in all a very good collection and a rare chance to get everything in 1 go.    Does anyone have any tips for cleaning animals   just soapy hot water ? Some sheep have pen on them 

20230120_210719.jpg

20230120_213245.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CallumC said:

Here's a couple pics after cleaning the collection I bought.   Over all it's in very good condition   fue cabs and a couple linkages   some bales have the edges filled down and all the cows have been dehorned by a busy young farmer! Haha    but all in all a very good collection and a rare chance to get everything in 1 go.    Does anyone have any tips for cleaning animals   just soapy hot water ? Some sheep have pen on them 

20230120_210719.jpg

20230120_213245.jpg

You did very good I seen it on ebay . You can just be very lucky 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, trigger82 said:

You did very good I seen it on ebay . You can just be very lucky 

I was watching it like a hawk haha     I wanted the simba and the wrapper  everything else was a bonus   think I've a front rack for the quad so should have it sorted out soon 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, CallumC said:

I was watching it like a hawk haha     I wanted the simba and the wrapper  everything else was a bonus   think I've a front rack for the quad so should have it sorted out soon 

Very good then if your thinking selling anything I be interested 

I bought this 8220 model again because its better than I gave it credit for first time around, also I plan to make changes to this one to make it look like one I photographed as a Massey Demo machine back in the day.

And I still say the real machine is a good 8 inches shorter than the 8250 that UH rebadged this model with a year ago🙄..................I have the pictures and technical data to prove it!!!😁

P1090805.JPG

• Like 1

Stopped yesterday in a local vintage toy shop in Devon on the way home from work, got some nice Britains models for a good price. Fastrac was the first model i had as a child and it got playworn and broken like it does so always said id buy myself a good boxed one some day.

1721023778_326925620_1338716903544541_8584001677436638824_n(1).thumb.jpg.fcb5554baa7ddc0e178a30fd8fa79a15.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

wheres that to then zac, thought the toyshop on the high street had shut down ,didnt know of another one there

Up on new street heading towards the station. Isn't a huge amount of Britain's or farm stuff they do the toyfairs too, just buy any old toys I've been meaning to visit for a while they have a Facebook page

18 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Up on new street heading towards the station. Isn't a huge amount of Britain's or farm stuff they do the toyfairs too, just buy any old toys I've been meaning to visit for a while they have a Facebook page

will have a look next time i am that way ,cheers

• Like 1