What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

JOHN DEERE 6R.185

As usual a lightening fast order delivery from G&M

As far as Britains goes its pretty accurate and a decent model. Plenty of room for subtle improvements for us conversionists to entertain ourselves with. I will wait and see what Wiking are bringing forth from JD at Agritechnica before I go overboard with converting this model.

P1010073.JPG

P1010075.JPG

P1010077.JPG

P1010078.JPG

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 3

Just now, Tractorman810 said:

finally got the antares then mike , just those explorers was it we saw left now 

I got the Explorers earlier this year but I couldn't stretch to the Lamborghini and Hurlimann versions unlike someone else I could mention 😅 

6 minutes ago, robbo said:

I got the Explorers earlier this year but I couldn't stretch to the Lamborghini and Hurlimann versions unlike someone else I could mention 😅 

wonder who that could be😂😂😂 didnt realise they had been out now, seems a long time ago now that i dragged you across the hall at zwolle and said “look mike” 😂😂😂you jaw hit the floor just like davids did first time he went with us 😂😂😂😂😂

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

wonder who that could be😂😂😂 didnt realise they had been out now, seems a long time ago now that i dragged you across the hall at zwolle and said “look mike” 😂😂😂you jaw hit the floor just like davids did first time he went with us 😂😂😂😂😂

You are losing it Sean, you even commented on the Powertrac thread when I posted the Explorers in there 😁😀

• Haha 1