What's your latest farm/Construction buy in 2023

21 hours ago, Paul Palmer said:

Britains farm building and uh ford 5000 came today, the 5000’s wheels are on the 6600 allready

IMG_5181.jpeg

IMG_5182.jpeg

This old 6600 looks so much better than the limited edition FTF 6600. (the one Britains Ford I never bothered with😁) Those rims 38" rims do really set it off. 

Just now, justy 46 said:

This old 6600 looks so much better than the limited edition FTF 6600. (the one Britains Ford I never bothered with😁) Those rims 38" rims do really set it off. 

Yeah as allways Justin the wheels make a lot of difference

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 10:03 PM, Anderson Agri said:

Kirpy Crusher thanks to Julien Agier in France as close to the real thing I will get  it's all 3d printed PXL_20230512_141231448.thumb.jpg.d5227cda3bde79417303641f5bfbb792.jpgPXL_20230531_151836214.thumb.jpg.add19164d1a9befa786cd66eede3e44d.jpg

Impressive machines both in model form and in real life. I was involved with the Valentini machines for two years, it’s amazing what they will chew up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack390 said:

Valtra looks nice on those mowers

Cheers Jack,

they won’t touch the ground but never mind, the Fendt 828 was the intended tractor but the front links are too tight for the A frame and the rear top link is too long. 

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Cheers Jack,

they won’t touch the ground but never mind, the Fendt 828 was the intended tractor but the front links are too tight for the A frame and the rear top link is too long. 

That’s a shame, I have the front mower myself, fits to my arion 650  and a few universal hobbies tractors. 

4 hours ago, Gav836 said:

Impressive machines both in model form and in real life. I was involved with the Valentini machines for two years, it’s amazing what they will chew up. 

Absolutely. We run with a Kirpy, a Mericrusher and a Fae so have a choice. Always amazes customers the end result and what they will achieve 👌 suck some diesel tho and the Mericrusher likes to wear out ridiculously quickly with picks apposed to mobile and fixed hammers 

2 hours ago, Anderson Agri said:

Absolutely. We run with a Kirpy, a Mericrusher and a Fae so have a choice. Always amazes customers the end result and what they will achieve 👌 suck some diesel tho and the Mericrusher likes to wear out ridiculously quickly with picks apposed to mobile and fixed hammers 

I guess you will have seen the ROS Fae model, but in case you've not,

https://www.farmmodels.nl/FAE-MTH/HP-Rock-grinder,-stabilizer,-stone-crusher-Lim.-Ed.-1:32-ROS-RS002340-LAST-ONE

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, James Joe Dewar said:

I guess you will have seen the ROS Fae model, but in case you've not,

https://www.farmmodels.nl/FAE-MTH/HP-Rock-grinder,-stabilizer,-stone-crusher-Lim.-Ed.-1:32-ROS-RS002340-LAST-ONE

Regards

Joe.

Cheers Joe, yes I had seen that it is a lot bigger than our one and quite expensive model. This is the one we have PXL_20220922_101737041.thumb.jpg.3d60dfa98439a7ae167d277131643fe0.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

I bought a set of Britains butterfly mowers hoping they would attach to a UH tractor…surprise surprise they don’t so they’ll be going 

The Britains Black Valtra or NH T7. 300 would be perfect on them mowers Joe.  Get the tractor for them... 

28 minutes ago, justy 46 said:

The Britains Black Valtra or NH T7. 300 would be perfect on them mowers Joe.  Get the tractor for them... 

your right but I am not keen on the A frame linkage on those Britains tractors. My plan was to use these rear mowers and the Replicagri front mower on a Massey 8740s…not to be though 

• Like 1