Replicagri releases 2023

Tractorman810

• 1 month later...
On 6/4/2023 at 10:20 AM, CX820Joe said:

What does the ‘D’ stand for? I am sure I’ve asked that before but can’t remember? They have them on the Renault tractors - assume it’s a French version of the orange triangle?

I think it signifies that the tractors are vintage, older models re-released seem to have it on them,

Regards

Joe. 

1 hour ago, CX820Joe said:

Someone asked this on another site, it was what farm vehicles in France used to carry before the days of flashing beacons 

That appears to be correct Joe, The "D" meant danger to make other motorists aware it was a wider vehicle, But I think it only applied to tractors etc of a certain width,

https://vieilles--soupapes-1fr1-net.translate.goog/t42558-panneau-danger-ancetre-du-gyrophare?_x_tr_sl=fr&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en-US&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Regards

Joe.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/14/2023 at 12:52 PM, CX820Joe said:

Seen on Toys Farm Facebook page 3 new Replicagri releases: 

Renault 1151-4 4wd

New Holland TM165 (blue/yellow decal)

Same Centauro 4wd

I saw an image of this and I'm a bit baffled by it as the TM115/125/135/150/165 were earlier, 2000 or so, and had just white capital letters on the black part of the bonnet

In 2002, the model designations changed to TM120/130/140/155/175/190 and a new decal style, with only the N and the H capped and and the model number on a white section of the decal and red and yellow flashes.

These same designations were in place when the blue/yellow decals came in in 2004

Perhaps there was a TM165 with blue/yellow stickers in some markets but it still seems odd

• Like 1