Which tractors are the Royal family running on their farms?

With the coronation of King Charles today I was curious which tractors the Royal family are running on their farms today. I know they used to run Ford. Found a pic of Prince William with a Ford 8210.

prince-george-2000-1bb086bfbd0d4f138f511

Good to hear Prince George is tractor obsessed. Another weirdo just like us.😉

Edited by New Hollander
  • Like 4

have a feeling last time i was up there in the summer, few years back now i saw a pair of class lexions working ,but didnt see anything drawing away from them , just looked at the nearest dealers  to the main estate and only ben burges, which is a jd dealer ,has the royal warrant crest   on their webpage so suspect its JD at a guess 

On 5/9/2023 at 10:13 PM, NIGEL FORD said:

Track Marshall 155s were used at Sandringham, hence how we come to be able to use the Royal Coat of arms decal on our models as applied to their real machines.

Hi,

I make my own decals, and it's really not that difficult! First try and find a proper picture (or rather: a vector-file) and scale that to the right size.
After that: high-resolution printing on water-tarnsfer-paper, and voila!
Done it a couple of days ago with the model i'm working on right now..........

Have a nice day!

BR
Jan

There is a big farm in South Shropshire near Ludlow which is owned by the Earl of Plymouth, they run Masseys on there, some older ones too on the livestock side.  The combine is a New Holland CR.

• 7 months later...