Was just wondering if the three new big tractors will be updated come Agritechnica with probably a whole host of other new models, Marge Wiese and Wiking are all going to be there, see exhibitors list here.

https://www.agritechnica.com/en/exhibitors-products#/search/f=h-entity_orga;v_sg=0;v_fg=0;v_fpa=FUTURE

Model makers.

I wonder who will produce the new Claas Xerion 12  650, both Wiking and Weise are exhibiting, ??? Or even Universal Hobbies, I never realised they all came under the Holland Oto banner

https://www.agritechnica.com/en/exhibitors-products#/search/f=cat_77B49342-E00C-ED11-812C-001DD8B71C25;v_sg=0;v_fg=0;v_fpa=FUTURE

https://www.hollandoto.nl/brands/?lang=en

Regards

Joe

Edited by James Joe Dewar
  • Like 2

Was just wondering if the three new big tractors will be updated come Agritechnica with probably a whole host of other new models, Marge Wiese and Wiking are all going to be there, see exhibitors list here.

https://www.agritechnica.com/en/exhibitors-products#/search/f=h-entity_orga;v_sg=0;v_fg=0;v_fpa=FUTURE

Model makers.

I wonder who will produce the new Claas Xerion 12  650, both Wiking and Weise are exhibiting, ??? Or even Universal Hobbies, I never realised they all came under the Holland Oto banner

https://www.agritechnica.com/en/exhibitors-products#/search/f=cat_77B49342-E00C-ED11-812C-001DD8B71C25;v_sg=0;v_fg=0;v_fpa=FUTURE

https://www.hollandoto.nl/brands/?lang=en

Regards

Joe

• 2 months later...

Interesting news from Agrarmodellebau de, PITY IT'S JUST A WISHLIST, :angry::angry:

Xerion 12.650 from Wiking
Fliegl Cargos from Wiking
Valtra S6 from Wiking or UH

Krone rake Wiking
Massey Ferguson 9S (??) UH

Fendt 600 Vario USK

Case IH Quadtrac 715 from Marge Models

Case IH Optum 340 Marge Models
Steyr Terrus 6340 Marge Models
New Holland T7,340 HD + Blue Power Marge Models
Possibly New Holland T8 successor

John Deere 7R350 Wiking

John Deere 9RX (Facelift) Wiking

Regards

Joe.

Edited by James Joe Dewar
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, James Joe Dewar said:

Interesting news from Agrarmodellebau de,

Xerion 12.650 from Wiking
Fliegl Cargos from Wiking
Valtra S6 from Wiking or UH

Krone rake Wiking
Massey Ferguson 9S (??) UH

Fendt 600 Vario USK

Case IH Quadtrac 715 from Marge Models

Case IH Optum 340 Marge Models
Steyr Terrus 6340 Marge Models
New Holland T7,340 HD + Blue Power Marge Models
Possibly New Holland T8 successor

John Deere 7R350 Wiking

John Deere 9RX (Facelift) Wiking

Regards

Joe.

Saw the post on agrarmodellbau.de. This is just a wishlist!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah that wishlist is all for big tractors,  I would rather Wiking made JD 6R.150 & 185 & 215  than 7R & 9R's

Given how John Deere are attempting to takeover world agriculture by way of a myriad of new technologies, I should not be surprised if they have sanctioned a large number of new releases at Agritechnica rather than one or two. We shall see.

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 1

I would think the MF 9s and the Valtra S5 will be done by UH and I am wondering if they are keeping the NH T7.300 for launch at the show. Presume that’s when Wikings Fendt 728 will make an appearance too. 
I suspect Wiking will announce a model of the big new Xerion and maybe the JD7310r and 6250r will be tweaked to become the 7R and 6R 250. 
I can’t think what else might be released but hopefully there will be some nice surprises 

14 minutes ago, CX820Joe said:

I would think the MF 9s and the Valtra S5 will be done by UH and I am wondering if they are keeping the NH T7.300 for launch at the show. Presume that’s when Wikings Fendt 728 will make an appearance too. 
I suspect Wiking will announce a model of the big new Xerion and maybe the JD7310r and 6250r will be tweaked to become the 7R and 6R 250. 
I can’t think what else might be released but hopefully there will be some nice surprises 

Some nice older stuff is always welcome Joe

2 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

If I remember correctly, This will be the first Agritechnica since 2019, So I should think there will be quite a number of new tractors etc and a lot of new models, When was the last NEW models released, ???

Regards

Joe.

1 hour ago, sipher172 said:

I wonder if we might see a Wiking or Marge John Deere X9 combine?  

I remember hearing a rumour a few years ago that Wiking were going to do the X9.  Cant see Marge getting the JD licence though?

35 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

i would like to see a schuco 6810/6910  appear ,after all they did measure up one at tuckwells a few years back, and its been mentioned a good few times as well

Are you sure it was Schuco? Schuco is a German company. Why would they want to go to the UK to measure up a tractor while there are still many around in Germany?

42 minutes ago, New Hollander said:

Are you sure it was Schuco? Schuco is a German company. Why would they want to go to the UK to measure up a tractor while there are still many around in Germany?

a company came to tuckewells in suffolk several years ago and measured up a 6910  that  was traded in part exchange , totally origonal, which  must be rare now . only company doing 10 series jd is schuco . uncle has worked for tuckwells for 40 years odd now so i tend to trust him.  origonal tractors, where ever they are are dam hard to find now un molested  and altered . and thats what was pictured and measured ,1 owner from news sold by them .  at the time no brand was mentioned, but who knows,afterall  whos done the done 6200 and 6300 loader , and aslo done the 7710/7810 ,half the parts are already ready bar chassis 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
1 hour ago, phil phoenix said:

They should have released it a couple of years ago. JD have pinched their market at this machines level.

We shall see, I think the 10.90 is still in the Guiness book of records as the highest production combine in the World, Meantime here's a wee video of Agritechnica being setup.

Regards

Joe

• Like 2

12 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

We shall see, I think the 10.90 is still in the Guiness book of records as the highest production combine in the World, Meantime here's a wee video of Agritechnica being setup.

Regards

Joe

Part 2 is out tonight, always enjoy the Jorn and Tammo gläser videos.