New New Holland combine spotted in Germany.

looks a bit large, but how the hell would dragging a header that long on a road be legal, thats way over the length  a trucks trailer can be without a permit to move  isnt it??  saw a post today with a truck and trailer stopped by the old bill at 19m ,  at 15m then the draw bar, plus towing item thats going to be way over 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Tractorman810 said:

looks a bit large, but how the hell would dragging a header that long on a road be legal, thats way over the length  a trucks trailer can be without a permit to move  isnt it??  saw a post today with a truck and trailer stopped by the old bill at 19m ,  at 15m then the draw bar, plus towing item thats going to be way over 

might be classed as special equipment , i believe fairground stuff on trailers can be 90 odd feet long ,allow i could be wrong , might have changed now but i think a tractor can tow 2 30 feet long turntable trailers hooked together unladen , back in the 1970:s we used to ,did 3 once but corners was a problem  

• Like 4

There is a thread on The Farming Forum and thats reporting that its a CR11.90, one post says one will be going to Dorset this year.

I couldn't post a link to the thread, wouldn't work.  There are 4 pages with a few photos, also some of a new Case prototype flagship.  The thread also reports the NH has a V20 900 horse power engine.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CX820Joe said:

There is a thread on The Farming Forum and thats reporting that its a CR11.90, one post says one will be going to Dorset this year.

I couldn't post a link to the thread, wouldn't work.  There are 4 pages with a few photos, also some of a new Case prototype flagship.  The thread also reports the NH has a V20 900 horse power engine.

Here's the link, Pretty much whats been shown already,

https://thefarmingforum.co.uk/index.php?threads/new-holland-cr-11-90.352370/page-4

Regards

Joe.

31 minutes ago, James Joe Dewar said:

It does kinda suit that style, But guess it'll probably be yellow when it's released, V8 900HP they reckon and maybe with a 60ft header, ??

Regards

Joe.

New New Holland 4.jpg

I think this is more likely the Case IH version painted yellow as a decoy - the rear end styling looks very different to the CR and much more like CIH to me. 

4DF2B81D-8C7E-4866-BDF1-04A29241856A.jpeg

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Tractorman810 said:

it does look pretty good in that grey camo stuff  and black mind, and thats coming from someone who’s not hugely into brand colour swaps, way better than the all black mf and fendt ideals 

Rumour has it that there is one heading Dorset way this season, ??

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1

its a bit late, both Claas & Deere have had their class11 combines available for three or four years now. I kid you not, but there are at least 11 (probably more) of the X9 1100's round here now (Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambs borders)  Waldersley's, Caley's, Eubrinks, Eastern Farms & Agriserves all have a pair and some also have one S790!!!  And a few 8900s around too.  Mind you New Holland have sold/ hired quite a few yellow ones out of my local Littleport branch this year so not all bad news.

Edited by phil phoenix
  • Like 3

On 7/29/2023 at 7:42 AM, phil phoenix said:

its a bit late, both Claas & Deere have had their class11 combines available for three or four years now. I kid you not, but there are at least 11 (probably more) of the X9 1100's round here now (Norfolk, Suffolk, Cambs borders)  Waldersley's, Caley's, Eubrinks, Eastern Farms & Agriserves all have a pair and some also have one S790!!!  And a few 8900s around too.  Mind you New Holland have sold/ hired quite a few yellow ones out of my local Littleport branch this year so not all bad news.

You could look at it another way and say that CNH have given it a couple of years to evaluate what these machines are doing and where their weaknesses are to know what parts to focus on on their own machines. I know of a few people waiting to see what comes out of the CNH stable in the way of these big combines before upgrading their current models. 
Let’s face it, some of those farms you mentioned would buy a X9 just because it’s a John Deere and for no other reason

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, James Joe Dewar said:

More photo's of what might be the new CR 11.90 from a Brazilian group claiming it's in the US, But LASO are a European haulage company, so these are probably photo's of the same machine already posted here from Germany,

Regards

Joe.

CR 11.90-1.jpg

CR 11.90-2.jpg

CR 11.90-3.jpg

Looks like a German number plate as well.

I hope this is officially announced soon, I’m intrigued to hear about it.