guys wondered what you think of this,bought it of ebay for parts,and curious about the bonnet from the pics,,its on a 3680 chassis with some siku wheels fitted on the rear,and jcb fasttrac fronts,anda 6140/80 cba and arches fitted,i think its a bit to small for a 81 series,but thought i would post it up see what you thought of her,

post-46-132638532983_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638532989_thumb.jpg

yea somone hasbeen laring  spars box atedidn't think i looked right but the bonnet has ben roundd o like th biggr 3 series trctors ,so i any yet have a us for ity

Any chance of putting that into some form of english there Sean  ???::) ::):D :D ;)

What a load of jibberish, I think it's Mccan'tspelloneword in disguise :-\ :-\ :D :D

Good point Nath, hadn't thought of that, no reports of accidents lately around here so you never know....  :D :D :D

under normal circumstances a mod would warn you about constructive posts like that  :D :D :D :D

looks good Sean, what FP meant to say was yum ;)::)

He's just PM'd me lads (Farmer Palmer) he's very embarrased and he's asked me to inform you that what he really meant to say was "coooooooorrrrr blimey..... yummy yummy yummy... oh yeah baby... come to daddy - I luuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvveeeeee those big red beauties"

Thanks...

for and on behalf of Doc Farmer Palmer  ;)

He's just PM'd me lads (Farmer Palmer) he's very embarrased and he's asked me to inform you that what he really meant to say was "coooooooorrrrr blimey..... yummy yummy yummy... oh yeah baby... come to daddy - I luuuuuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrrrvvvvvvvvvveeeeee those big red beauties"

Thanks...

for and on behalf of Doc Farmer Palmer  ;)

Sheesh!

FP must have gotten more trolleyed at his 50th birthday party than even I expected!  :o :o :o

(or maybe the "big red beauties" he was referring to were something other than the red and grey tractors (or scrap metal, as they are known around here) that Marky thinks he was referring to.  8) 8) 8)

really ?

i recon a wheel change would have been all it took to transform it  to a reasonable  looking tractor , as has been said between us many times , sometimes a wheel change can make all the difference , between making or breaking a model