What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just got back home from a long weekend in South Wales visiting friends. 

Returned home in torrential rain (Bath/Hungerford), flooded roads (Hungerford and on south) and an almighty thunderstorm when in Fosbury. 

Otherwise nothing to report except a great weekend.

Might one suggest employment in the local abattoir old chap............. ;D:D

same here blake, eveyone one says  What exsperiance do you have, well none for me really yes i no how to drive tractors,reverse trailers etc but they all want you to have been working for a few years before they take us on >:(:) :) :)

same here blake, eveyone one says  What exsperiance do you have, well none for me really yes i no how to drive tractors,reverse trailers etc but they all want you to have been working for a few years before they take us on >:(:) :) :)

Its not the experience thats stopping me, its just know ones seems to need anyone  :-\ :-\ :'( :'( :'(

Hauling aggregates again. . . passed some machinery in a field so I stopped for a chat as I recognised one of the guys. . . There's a job going with great pay, pension, bonus scheme, phone, JCB, JD, Scania. . . . Got my head in a pickle now :-[

Hauling aggregates again. . . passed some machinery in a field so I stopped for a chat as I recognised one of the guys. . . There's a job going with great pay, pension, bonus scheme, phone, JCB, JD, Scania. . . . Got my head in a pickle now :-[

If it feels right Tris ... go for it... unless you try you will never know.... now is there a V8 Scania or a T cab there to sway you ;D ;D

Dragged myself into work at 6 got chalk site ready for digger man scraping it clean and leveling it off, then clearing chalk away from screener into seperate piles didnt stop till 7 tonight so I'm now eating my lunch wait now dinner :D

Can't really put it in the What annoyed you thread, but just as I arrived at work today on the bike, I pulled into the drive and suddenly the ride seemed much harder than usual - and when I looked I saw why; the back tyre was bald as a coot and worn through, and so the inner tube had worn too and so - pop!  At least it didn't happen as I went out of the house - its two miles to work!

As I got there, I saw the strangest sight (for these parts) a low flying tanker aircraft, which looked suspiciously like an American KC-10, flying quite low.  Almost took my mind off my knackered tyre!