What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Yesterday we were grading spuds, five tonne into 25kg bags and that was Wilja's and Estima's all for local sale.

Today I am mowing with a TM140 and Kuhn FC303 trailed mower. Knocked 16ac down before lunch. Now in a 22ac field. All for round bale silage. The other guys are putting the silage sides on for maize tomorrow.

Yesterday we were grading spuds, five tonne into 25kg bags and that was Wilja's and Estima's all for local sale.

Today I am mowing with a TM140 and Kuhn FC303 trailed mower. Knocked 16ac down before lunch. Now in a 22ac field. All for round bale silage. The other guys are putting the silage sides on for maize tomorrow.

Is that all you done....... :D :D we lifted and graded about 100 tons today with my harvester into its axle at times ::)

We do it by hand on a wooden grader with a hopper and conveyor bought from a farm sale for a tenner!! I was Chief Bag Wiegher  :D The spuds were harvested a fortnight ago I think. .. didn't get involved in that part, maybe will next year though.  :)

Ours are done by hand, well a Polish couple, a local girl and one of the trailer drivers but into bulkers at about 27 tons a time.

You've not missed much with the harvesting side of things, I'm just glad that I have a machine with a powered axle :D

Preparing and cooking venison stew to share with my friend "down the road" and tweaking Lilliput Vale which has put me behind schedule somewhat.  Who cares!  ;D

Venison stew, red wine and company to share it!  Wonderful

:P

Well today and for the next few day I will be putting little metal tags on around 2000 valves, these have to be done before start up. I also have a training assesment to do on one of the national technicians. Tomorrow I have a day of start up workshops.