What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Just got home from doing the daily feed at work, now cooking breakfast and then it'll be another day on my layout :)

will it take the weight  :D;)

whats planned for today then gav , yard work , or field work . i spose the hardest thing about field work is the materials for the actual crops

tatties may be easy?, you can get some green scatter that i used before, it will take some time but sticking it to the top of your rows, may look like tattie leaves etc.?, i'll try and find the size. i thinkit comes in other colours so you may get the brown colour for the sprayed effect?

for me, bit of time on here then off to the outlaws for dinner ::)

Cheeky *** >:(:D

Probably more fencing and getting another field sorted on it, you're right though finding the crop material isn't easy :-\

wheats easy enough to, green matting for the early crop. coir door matting for the grown crop ,b&q have a nice 2m x 75cm mat of that for a good price mate, 19 quid