What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Looking after little man at the office, Mrs H is working for a couple of hours.... he's sitting on my office floor playing Fireman Sam and singing away happily to himself.... not getting much work done though... ::):D

Terra-discing FYM into stubble on fields destined for potatoes, got the Germinator ready then gave it a try on the 6810, went on my 6920s last year but trying it on 6810 as it has duals on it, it'll pull it at 5mph but temperature guage was rising steadily, think she may blow the head gasket as its a big load for the old girl ::)

have been patching up my lawn with grass seed when we bought the house last year the previous owners dog had dug it up in places so thought I would get it done and established before the summer also measured up for a new fence and the put mosskiller on the front lawn.

Been servicing the car ready for the drive to Spalding, oil and filters, front and rear brake pads. Then I hit a slight snag.... fronts brakes were no problem, off with the back wheels and the old pads out....that's when I discover that the back cylinders have to be wound back with a special tool and they don't just push back like the fronts. So here is me no brakes on the car and feeling like a special tool myself :-X :-X :-X:-[:-[ :-[ Thankfully I have a friend who is a mechanic and 1/2 an hour later he arrives with said special tool :-[:-[ :-[ phew!!

Have been bemused as to why the loo in the office hasn't been particularly 'free draining' of late so thought I'd take a look in the man holes.... :-\ YUK! :o It was all jammed solid in the junction between the house and office down to the tank and the pre-chamber at the tank.... took me half an hour rodding it and - wait for it  :-\- stirring it with a garden rake to get it to run away :-[:P:-X:-\.... not pretty, a six foot deep hole full of pretty solid poo :P:-[:-X::).... and to make matters worse, the hose pipe runs next to a hot water pipe so you always get a hell of a lot of hot water out of it to start with,  ::) I started flushing the pit with hot water and the stink was horrific! :o Anyway, all done now! :D :D

Now that sounds like a labour of love, Simon.  And it has been warm today to boot.  At least it has here in Hampshire

Yes Sue, and above and beyond the call of duty I think! Nothing in my contract about rodding drains! :D :D :D