What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

He has arrived now and said he was delayed as he was collecting the new boiler from the supplier, I suppose I will have to let him off.......sigh :-\ :-\ :-\

i wouldn't of let him off most merchants open at 7:30am, if we ever pick anything up were there 7:30 on the dot, and no matter how far away were going were never later than 8:30

i wouldn't of let him off most merchants open at 7:30am, if we ever pick anything up were there 7:30 on the dot, and no matter how far away were going were never later than 8:30

Sometimes not worth the argument. You try getting someone to fit it if you have a go at one, price will have gone up and will leave you without heating for a week just to prove a point. Not all suppliers open at 7:30 so he may have a valid excuse. ???

She tried but I wasn't having any of it :D

Today it's a typical November day, I don't know where the last three months went. It feels like only yesterday it was August. . . .

Anyway, too wet for farm work and I can't use the log processor due to my finger. Today, log burner price hunting at various outlets. Seeking timber treatments and advice for our beams and [glow=red,2,300]finding out about plant machinery training to broaden my oppurtunities[/glow]. A trip to the bank and then to the house to clean up and fart around.

try and take your test on a 13 tonner mate then you get above and below 10tonnes ::)

She tried but I wasn't having any of it :D

Today it's a typical November day, I don't know where the last three months went. It feels like only yesterday it was August. . . .

Anyway, too wet for farm work and I can't use the log processor due to my finger. Today, log burner price hunting at various outlets. Seeking timber treatments and advice for our beams and finding out about plant machinery training to broaden my oppurtunities. A trip to the bank and then to the house to clean up and fart around.

remember for some things the baby 1 ton diggers are more dangerous than the big 10 ton machine oh and pretty much all the controls are the same ;) training complete :D

urgent request for me to do a different roll today, so went cabling in our big lorrys with another guy, very very urgent, must have you for 2 days your jobs are put back, spent 3/4 's of the day sat in the sun while he drunk tea???? i hate days where i could be doing something productive but have to spend them like this, waste of my time really, second day with him tommorrow and it looks like the same thing again sadly

Had to go into work early this morning to discuss matters with my boss and then to the doctors for a an up to date diagnosis on my skin condition, then headed with my camera and pennies down to Pickering Steam Rally for a proper nosey around, saw some very nice exhibits especially in the commercial vehicle section. :)