What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well have been at work for over a week now and finally got over the holiday blues. Have been busy here over the last week with lots of work ongoing on the platform currently have a company on doing chemical pumping operations on a few of the oil wells and another company doing  some wireline work on wells so busy doing well isolations and gas tests along with our normal duties oh and getting ready for a 2 year drilling campaign that start next month so busy busy ah well home on Tuesday

mmmm this could be intresting, are they going to try and find your bathroom tim?? outside toilet thats grown over? ??? know what you dartmoor types are like afterall ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

No Sean. outside bog went years ago, Mother used to complain in the winter coming back indoors with the seat stuck to her a$$  :):laugh: . Don't have a bathroom either, a shower room.

On the other matter I mentioned they are doing an investigation/dig just out the road from me and all the stuff I have collected/picked up over the years is very revalent to it. It's going to be very interesting being involved with it.

I've been busy on Hattie all week... and I've had Lumpy working around my house for the last 3 days.. digging out my old patio and laying 8t of track ballast in readiness for Mrs F's new Indian Sandstone patio - I'm glad I have access to labour, haulage and aggregates at quarry prices... all I have to pay for is the slabs and three days labour to get it laid.  Borrowed my mates whacker as well... lovely piece of kit - I feel one of those coming on to my hire fleet actually  :)

I've also now got a queue for plastic baling in the next few days.. topsoil and compost deliveries.. if this keeps up I can see me needing a new tractor  ::) .. how awful ;D

I've been busy on Hattie all week... and I've had Lumpy working around my house for the last 3 days.. digging out my old patio and laying 8t of track ballast in readiness for Mrs F's new Indian Sandstone patio - I'm glad I have access to labour, haulage and aggregates at quarry prices... all I have to pay for is the slabs and three days labour to get it laid.  Borrowed my mates whacker as well... lovely piece of kit - I feel one of those coming on to my hire fleet actually  :)

I've also now got a queue for plastic baling in the next few days.. topsoil and compost deliveries.. if this keeps up I can see me needing a new tractor  ::) .. how awful ;D

I don't know how to quote in pm's but I will be sending you one in a mo

now a new tractor would be awful marky HATTIE will send you to the dog house ;D

Been too wet today to be doing much outside, rained so hard here this morning for about 1/2 an hour you could hardly look through it. Been on the computer to-ing and fro-ing emails with the Time Team Director sorting out and discussing things to come.

Well they forecasted Rain here but its been a loverly day I managed to get on with building 4 raised planters out of railway sleepers and now I am starting a re taining wall all this is one garden layout that I am currentley working on for a customer on 3 levels.

I hope its dry tommorrow so I can build the wall.

sham i am not free marky as i would have come up and pu that lot down for you  :(

just remember mate try not to cut too many as the blade alone is about £100

Thanks Stevie.... it would be a pleasure to have you in my garden  :-*:P

Today has been another bonkers day... car serviced (£300 for a bloody oil service !  >:( )... builders supplied with sand, cement etc... collecting plastics to bale in my yard tomorow.. meeting with one of my largest customers.. all in all... it's been another busy one.. tomorrow is shaping up to be more of the same too  :'(

Totally shattered today.

Have been non stop all day trying to get a oil well back online after some maintenance.

Have been greasing and doing leak off test on the valves made for a busy 12 hour shift.

Away to bed now

I am off to the RHS flower show at Tatton Park today, I normally go to Southport Show but I can't get there this year due to work commitments so thought I would try Tatton instead.

Rediscovering my rose garden.  Over the years it disappeared under "lawn" better described as couch, creeping buttercup and bindweed.  :-[

The bindweed roots go down to Australia and leaving even a tiny bit means it will reappear at warp speed.  Still I have managed to clear a bin-full  of the stuff and my rosebed now has dimensions!

I, meanwhile, have serious back-ache!  :'(

Done a few bits to the combine which we didn't get chance to do before the barley. All set up for oilseed rape now, have 50ac to cut which will come on this week if the weather breaks for us and then wheat soon after. Then help to inject a load of calves at a farm which have a high temperature and a bad case of the squirts. Back to the yard to finish putting back the repaired seed flaps in the Vicon airdrill. Pesky mice been chewing them!

Had a day in the saddle again today... topsoil, compost, plastic waste, sand (soft & sharp)... you name it.. I've hauled it around in the last 12 hours  :of :'(

Hattie is almost on 795 hours now... service booked for next week.. can't let her go over 800 hours without her second service

I like that Bill... now I'm selling bags I came up with this wicked slogan...

"We fill em till we spill em"

Although my mate, who is a regular customer says it should be...

"We half fill em... then we bill em"  :-[

:D :D :D

i seem to recall filling a few bags of soil at your place m'lud!  :-*

Been to work this morning to move the irrigator........sounds simple doesn't it ::)  3.5 hours later it was going, it involved moving pipes and an incident with the gearing guards on the reel shattering but all sorted now. Also been told we'll be looking to go combining Monday, OSR if it will go (and I hope it will as the sideknife is all fitted on and header adjusted for it) or spring barley.........................you've gone home too early Alex :P;D ;D ;D ;D