What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Been to work this morning to move the irrigator........sounds simple doesn't it ::)  3.5 hours later it was going, it involved moving pipes and an incident with the gearing guards on the reel shattering but all sorted now. Also been told we'll be looking to go combining Monday, OSR if it will go (and I hope it will as the sideknife is all fitted on and header adjusted for it) or spring barley.........................you've gone home too early Alex :P;D ;D ;D ;D

im working the next 7 days straight, that's why i've gone home haha. but i'd love to come spend the next week sat putting the world to rights from the seat of a combine/ tractor...

Getting ready for 2 weeks holiday to the sun :)

Texas

Where to Bas? Somewhere nice I expect?

For me, loads of odd jobs leading up to tomorrows work for the garden and creosoting the barge board on the end of the house.

feeling a little fragile after a large amount of food and drink was consumed last night at a bbq , wifes not much better, but shes up, me well i am just sat on the sofa watching the gp, way to fragile to move right now

my first reaction was to yell 'lightweight'... but having spent most of the next day over the bog repeating the name huuuuughie green after my last heavy night out... My disappointment in you has turned to sympathy... in short... I feel you pain brother.. make sure Sue looks after you for the rest of the day  ;)

my first reaction was to yell 'lightweight'... but having spent most of the next day over the bog repeating the name huuuuughie green after my last heavy night out... My disappointment in you has turned to sympathy... in short... I feel you pain brother.. make sure Sue looks after you for the rest of the day  ;)

thanks brother mark ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D , think it was more the 12 bottles of rattlers that did for me, although its possable the 4 cans of carlsberg may have contributated to my down fall :of :of :of :of :of  aint drunk larger for a while see, was fine on the rattes.infact i am sure it was, dam larger stuff ;D ;D ;D  feeling fine now,  couple of hrs laid out with plenty of water and a bacon buttie have worked a treat

Went too Milton Keynes, beautiful place (NOT) :of to pick up my latest project a 2001 Rover 45 IXS 1800cc with supposed head gasket failure, but as is so often the case with this misunderstood engine I dont think it is, its super clean everything works and the tyres are all new except one, air con beautiful and cold, alloys mint, 10 months M.O.T and only 85,000. I could tell you the princely sum I paid, but then I would have to kill you, lets just say when its done I will let it go for around £800 which is well under the average asking price, and should still make a few bob. :D

I had a nice little job this morning which involved driving up to St Ives in Cambridgeshire to collect a 13ton digger and deliver it to a very small plot in a small village nr Ipswich, on my return to the yard I was told there wasn't much to do but I needed to hang about to load a couple of machines for an early start tomorrow ::)

My manager said to find something usefull to do ???

In our yard we have a pond next to our wash down area where all the mud and water runs into which after the long dry spell we've had is completly dry :of

So I got in it with a 7.5ton Hitachi digger and done a bit of landscaping 8)

Radio on air-con on 2hrs later pond looks alot different :laugh:  must of done alright as my boss went and looked and didn't say anything :laugh:

been out in the wilds today ,and started of well ,went over on my left ankle, heard a nasty set of popping and ripping sounds, bang go the ligaments, got it bandaged up tight right away, but been in aginy all day since till 6 nurofen pills kicked in ::) ::)  got home now and the lovely wifes re bandaged it, packed with ice to ,its about a mellon size now and a great shade of blue/red/black :'( :'( :'(

Sounds very painful, Sean. How unlucky mate. BT got a good sick leave set up? Red, blue and black you say? That sounds like  a "CNH sprain" caused by looking at too many Case and New Holland machines and not looking where you are going! :D

aint going sick tris, its not worth the hassel, bt operates a "always your fault" policy and activly pursues people it thinks are wrong in any tiny issue that could have caused it, major wrong  i know, but i can live with it, few cans of something tonight and a good nights sleep will help, got it bandaged up again now after an hr in a bowl of ice cold water, taken the swelling down a good amount i must say

Sean you are a plank  ;D ;D ;D ;D What have you been told about chasing the sheep over the moors, you're not as young as you used to be  ;) ;) and grandads need to slow down occasionally ::) ::)::)

and you can stop it to road roller ;):D :D :D :D :D  :D  i can run pretty fast when i have to, [glow=red,2,300]usally after the ice cream van on sundays

[/glow]

thats why theres earth tremmers on sundays in plymouth  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: