What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Cheers Josh, well nothing lasts forever as they say and it could be worse, she could have liked Masseys  :P  I better not let Lord F catch me saying that  :police:

I've had 7 seven years of those horrible things on the farm, never again.  :laugh:

John Deere

New Holland

Fendt

^ They're real machines  ;)

Recovering after a full day concreting the base of the log shed, finishing at 9.20 yesterday (though the early morning was spent moving 6 pigs on the farm, and watching the barns being mucked out).

Cutting wood. Hopefully have 12t cut by lunchtime and then jog on home to watch the wedding re-run. Last weekends four day break was too long for me and too expensive! Glad of a mornings work today :) :)

Although Wed & Thurs did nearly hit 30hrs combined work so I did gain a bit back.

Cutting wood. Hopefully have 12t cut by lunchtime and then jog on home to watch the wedding re-run. Last weekends four day break was too long for me and too expensive! Glad of a mornings work today :) :)

Although Wed & Thurs did nearly hit 30hrs combined work so I did gain a bit back.

i know that feeling Tris, April / May isn't the best month for contractors!

Washed the Rodeo and Mrs F's smart car today, cut the grass, tidied the garage up a bit, fixed a fuel leak on Penny, fitted a new hose or two on her as well, cleaned the fuel pipes and bowl and took her for a 5 mile 'jolly... er... test flight'  :-[

now sat on my bum full of Barbequed food, not wanting to do much more than nod off in the chair  :-[:)

Washed the Rodeo and Mrs F's smart car today, cut the grass, tidied the garage up a bit, fixed a fuel leak on Penny, fitted a new hose or two on her as well, cleaned the fuel pipes and bowl and took her for a 5 mile 'jolly... er... test flight'  :-[ 

now sat on bum full of barbequed food, not wanting to do much more than nod off in the chair  :-[:)

Try putting the food in your mouth first Marky,its more enjoyable ;D

Ermmm, what?  :laugh:

Uni thesis...... big thing that gives Students no end of grief for at least 3Months of their lives..... I also have to do a 10min presentation on mine as part of the "experience". Everything is more amusing than writing the bloomin thing though >:(