What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

:D :D  .. the forumla says you have to add VD ... ergh.... yuck... may I suggest Milo that you wear rubber gloves and treat this forumla with great caution.. don't even think of scratching any 'southerly itch' before you've disposed of the gloves safely and washed your hands too  :of :of :of:-[

haha... i will keep that in mind thanks Marky... i can just imagine.. in the exam, i read the question and all i'll be able to think about is that ...  ;) won't remember what i have to do...

ok, heres a few more for you lot to dwell over..

ßa = [Ve/(Ve+Vd(1-T))ße] + [Vd(1-T)/(Ve+Vd(1-T))ßd]

E(ri)=Rf+ßi(E(rm)-Rf)

Po=Do(1+g)/(re-g)

EOQ = √2CoD/CH

enjoy! (i know i won't)

Po=Do(1+g)/(re-g)

Yep... that's my early morning formula... bang on 7am Po=Do... then M+Soap+H20=Shower

Bloody doddle your job

See if you can guess mine... much more diffucilt...

C+A+R+'x'+O+T=orange pointy thing - define x (in no more than one letter)

See... See.. you and your fancy exams... I have to deal with things like that all day every day in my job as a fruiterer  ;):P:-*

Oh... and good luck tomorrow.... except... stay away from the following formula...

Poo+Pants=difficult2Undo=LostFriends

I think Sean has it down to a science hence EOQ=one more belt notch.......which translate to American speak as "yo Porkchop"

He always did like to go fast.....so when he steps on the scale it zooms!!!!!!!!!pwwttthhhhh :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Today's posts have given me a good giggle! :) 

Today I mostly bin cleaning out grain silos with a big hoover and some brooms. (boss-man had an air hose and compressor which we moved around with the Manitou). Oh and an early 'play'with the NH T7030.

Tomorrow: more of the same, but on another site :P  . I'll get a go on the Fastrac though! :)

I have to say when I read Simons initial post I thought it was Sean walking on hot coals!!  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

1000 pages, well there you are. We do rabbit on don't we, eh? And that's without Bill posting any photos in the last week or so too!!  :of:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Today, another 12t of wood cut up on the contract to supply another trader in Somerset. Tomorrow it's TB testing at the farm, first test. Second test on Friday if I'm not wrapping.

well yesterday i met tractor tim to collect his dung spreader for this years 2 hour marathon of horse manure dispersal, but didnt get any done as have a bobcat min-digger on hire to dig some holes for gate posts & get some ditching done  !

today i are mostly be sitting on said bobcat  :)

got to say compaired to the JCB we had last year the bobcat is quite poor, it all works fine but the 2nd beam isn't long enough. the jcb will let you pull stuff upto the dozer blade to clean up any soil, the bobcat is off the blade by about 2ft so a shovel has to be on hand to finish,  which is a tad annoying  :(

well yesterday i met tractor tim to collect his dung spreader for this years 2 hour marathon of horse manure dispersal, but didnt get any done as have a bobcat min-digger on hire to dig some holes for gate posts & get some ditching done  !

today i are mostly be sitting on said bobcat  :)

got to say compaired to the JCB we had last year the bobcat is quite poor, it all works fine but the 2nd beam isn't long enough. the jcb will let you pull stuff upto the dozer blade to clean up any soil, the bobcat is off the blade by about 2ft so a shovel has to be on hand to finish,  which is a tad annoying  :(

I can imagine! Dad bought a bobcat 2 years ago and then pu a quick hitch on it to see if he could make it reach the blade, he osld it after 2 months and got a case cs 16b! ;D

More cleaning grain bins today on a new site, and my first go on the Manitou.

At the end of the day, a hour's drive back to farm #1 in the Fastrac 3185 carrying a mounted Knight sprayer, then back to farm #2 in the much slower T7030 with its 'jelly' steering, carrying a topper.

haha... i will keep that in mind thanks Marky... i can just imagine.. in the exam, i read the question and all i'll be able to think about is that ...  ;) won't remember what i have to do...

ßa = [Ve/(Ve+Vd(1-T))ße] + [Vd(1-T)/(Ve+Vd(1-T))ßd]

E(ri)=Rf+ßi(E(rm)-Rf)

Po=Do(1+g)/(re-g)

EOQ = √2CoD/CH

enjoy! (i know i won't)

well..... just taken the exam... and i have to admit, when the WACC question came up, i had to smile...

didn't go good though, haven't really got a hope in hell chance of passing it..

oh well... 2 down 1 to go next week

well last day at work for me ,now on a week off, tommorrow its car service time, then 6 am saturday i am off to suffolk for a week, nice luxuary log cabin on a pig farm belonging to a familly friend, week of wandering round, pics with luck, plus a few visits to some dealers, arround their, local one being a big jd one, but dealer does valderstand and lemken

Nice bit of machine work today the Chris :) I will be cutting wood with the aim to cut over 12t again.

Yes Tris, and would have been the same today were it not for a braking/hydraulic fault found on the NH. I had to run it into TH White near Tetbury and I think that's the last I'll see of her! :(  Alas I haven't had time to master the 3230 Fastrac- and they haven't had the time to teach me, so the summer harvest job is probably off! :(  (T7030 just too slow to keep up). Ah well fun while it lasted..