What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Tedding out hay today. Got about 19 more acres to do with the 698T I had on hedgetrimming, coupled to a Krone four rotor tedder. After the two Claas Markants get going I may well go loading trailers with one of two MF165's with Farmhand F11 loaders. :) :)

Trying to persuade a young cat to come out from under my summerhouse.  I have seen this car/kitten over the past week and now realise it is living in my garden.  It seems unable to jump a fence so it, because of my dogs in the other part of my garden, trapped at the far end.

It is very timid and is very hungry - I put a dish of dog food behind the summerhouse where it is hiding and it ate the lot.  I know dog food is not good for cats but it is better than starvation.  In any case a cat will not generally eat anything it does not like except when it is really hungry.

I have now put some more food INSIDE the summerhouse with the door wedged so a cat can get in but not my dogs and am waiting for the Cats Protection League to call me back to arrange for a trap.  They told me that another cat of similar age and description was picked up from a house only 100 yards from me a fortnight ago,.  That cat had been abandoned and it looks like I may have its sibling. 

People can be really cruel and uncaring.

Booked a table at this coming Sundays Spalding toy fair so I can sell off my 160 or so boxed model car collection of all different scales,will have a few 1/32's to sell as well.

Now have to get them all priced up,what a way to spend my week off ::)

Been busy for the past 3 days, have been working with the pipeline leak testing team to test all the new pipelines for the new subsea well we have. Also getting ready to pressure test our equipment to allow the well to start up, have been sleeping well in the mornings which great ;D

Went up to a place just off the A1 yesterday, somewhere near Newark. Picked up a fairly tidy MF595 there and went up to Doncaster to a lorry auction to collect a Daf CF tautliner and a little MAN which was driven back. When I came in this a.m to unload the artic an air bag exploded on the Scanias drive axle. I was stood next to it and it didnt half make me jump!! Today, 7.5t trip to return a 165 to a customer then pick up a Massey near Jordan and Joes neck of the woods, West Felton in Shropshire.

Thanks to yesterdays ill timing and traffic problems it was a late 09:30 start today to take 660 conventional hay bales to the regular merchant. Collect two 399's and a 290, all 4wd from a regular dealer and am now looking at another 22.30 finish.

8 hours pressure washing a D6 XW that came of a land fill site ,the smell is a tad on the strong side ,and there is 2 more due in next week :( :( :'(

Not pleasant Paul, I spent a few days on a landfill site when I was self employed with a contractor digging in drainage pipes to take the liquid oozing out of the rotting garbage away, that was in a cell that had been capped several years ago, the smell was almost overpowering at 7am

busy day off today, cut the grass and a palm tree down, bagged it all up and into the car ,then put the first of 4  loads of washing in, locked the cats out and gave the house a full 3 tins of flee spray after she found one in the house??? left it for an hr and did a tip trip , followed by the garden center for some grass seed, quick steak and egg roll from a burger bar, then home, more washing done and put out, and in between that fitted 3 new lights in the kitchen, new double flush system for the toilet after the old one packed up, and cleaned the shed out ready for some model making use, then out to get two blackout blinds and fit them this eve, only just sat down after me tea,

knackering weekend for us, had the little sophie since 11am friday as her mum and dad were away,and she left about 30 mins ago. a 1 year old does take it out of you thats for sure, slept but didnt if that makes sence as she was worried about her in the other room, despite the alarm ect under her matress, little tyke was up at 7.30 both days, and in bouncing on the bed as the wife bought her in ,not good for a man that takes 20 mins to wake up properly most mornings :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  took her swimming this morning for an hr, then visited her nan and my mothers after that

Just picked up a John Deere 5400 loader and then a Fastrac 2135 4WS with a spare set of wheels from two places near Launceston. Off up to Exeter to pick up a Ford 7610 4wd with a loader. Question is, will I get it on?!

Today I are bin mostly.... Grass cutting

Ran over a 6t pile of limestone with the flail mower... that made it bark I can tell you  :-[:D :D  .. I nearly messed my pants as well  :D :D :D :D

Not to mention a 'keep off the grass' sign with a metal spike that the mower literally tied in a knot  :of :of  ..

Horse poo for me tomorrow am - I can hardly wait  :P:-[:D :D

i thought i saw you tris ??? was going to ring but didnt get time, was working alongside the a30 exeter side of launceston all morning ,

You're bleeding joking?!!! I went down around 7am and back up after 10am. What a shame to have missed you mate.

Tris.... Tris.... (in an ob wan kenobi voice).. you have to think like a Captain Capon... feel the force.. search your inner Capons and trust in it's guidance..

Put on these glasses, rucksack and walking boots ....

;D

I felt the force Mark. . . I 'eased' the Fastrac into it's spare set of tyres, they were flat so gave just enough to get me ramps up  ;):)