What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

missed you again trissy  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[:-[  only a few miles away to,

for me first day back to work after 2 weeks, off, pretty much the same as usual, welcome back, now get to it and sort this and that out, plus get your productivity back up after 2 weeks off, only company i know where your 2 weeks holiday get added into the rolling 13 week period we use, there fore it drags your figures down, may laugh but my boss said just work harder the 3 weeks before you go away, already running at 110% way above required figures to

Lucky fella... have a lovely time mate  :-*  .. Today for me... I've been working my little socks off.. with the MOST SEVERE Man flu EVER.. in the whole wide world EVER  >:(:of  ... been bagging up topsoil for Thursday AM... central Cambridge delivery to meet a crane to lift 10t of topsoil onto a 3rd floor roof garden... I'll see if Ican take some pictures if anyone is interested.

From what I've seen from programs on TV the aussies are very strick about things like that everything got to be cleaner than new.

that,s an understatement take me about 36 hours to get past the tests they set ,even the lowloader has to be washed down before you can load it ???:of

I went to Oz a couple of years ago and they even made me wash the soles of my golf shoes in case there was any mud in the cleats, it must be a nightmare getting a tractor clean enough to get into the country  :of :of :of :of

America is the same for imports. I took a year old Puma to Southampton a while back and it rained on the way so the near side got a bit of gutter splash. The bloke who booked it in said it was 'hanging with dirt'!! Prat.

Today I have been hedgetrimming the neighbours' side of the border and over the new ground. Then two of us stacked the 650 odd bales of hay on the lowloader ready for my Wales run tomorrow.

Some nice brick laying there Josh  :) I was taught by my grandad at a young age how to lay them properly

For me, school work all morning the lounging around in the sun as part of 'enrichment'  :laugh: now a couple of hours power harrowing to finish the day

keeping a low profile today, got tommorrows work done already, which makes my overtime easier to deal with, and also by friday i should have my saturdays work done to, dont want to be busy when they have basicly forced me to work on the "mandatory" overtime system ,not that they know that of course, currently working arround 30 hours ahead of my alloctaed work for the day, and i aint even breaking into a sweat on it either :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: 

Sat in Sheerness docks scratching my backside. Unloaded the little Daf which was booked in ok. The 2640 got rejected due to an admin error though so I'm waiting for the powers that be to sort it out ::) Got to head up to Cheffins afterwards to pick up four of the last five MF's from this months sale. Octobers sale is Monday so there'll be another stack up there to collect ::):D

Got the 2640 dropped off at another shipping company in the end and headed up to Cheffins. Loaded up 2x MF165's, a 178 and a 590. Now parked up just outside Bicester for the night. Will leave here at 5am, back in the yard for 7.30 and then up the wood yard at 8am 'till 6.30 I expect. :)