What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Finished Tims shed today. . . in the Hobbit hours. I got intn bed at 02:15 :-/ ::) Up at 06:30, cleaned van out, checked shed over. Just leaving for Wincanton and this years Toytrac. I'll see some of you there, I'll be on Pepperami duty for some of the day :) :)

Been washing down the potato harvester, haulm topper and my tractor before swapping the wheels back to the full size ones on it. We really need to look into mechanising the wheel changing a bit more on safety grounds now, the back wheels are a bity on the large side to be manhandling safely on the Puma :-\

Been washing down the potato harvester, haulm topper and my tractor before swapping the wheels back to the full size ones on it. We really need to look into mechanising the wheel changing a bit more on safety grounds now, the back wheels are a bity on the large side to be manhandling safely on the Puma :-\

You can get a device for shifting the wheels around, No idea what its called but we had one in College..

Sorting out the stock after a busy weekend and suppose I'd better get organised for Penrith :)

Err well kindof snap well that was the theory but its not happening  ;)

Just picked my little monkeys up from school and listenening / covering ears due to them both practicising playing the recorder  :'(

You can get a device for shifting the wheels around, No idea what its called but we had one in College..

I know, its £850 and my boss won't get one as he reckons we'd only use it once a year..........so far this year we've changed the wheels on the 6810, 6910, 6420s and the Puma, all done by man handling them ::)

Can't you use pallet tines for the time being, Gav? You don't do it on your own do you?

We do what we can with the tines but its not ideal. I did do a good percentage of it by myself as per usual, is it any wonder I get fed up there ::)

we have a wheel changer from spaldings and its not that great the wheels are too small so you can't move it off clean concrete it barely gets over the rails for the door in the workshop with a wheel on and the wheel doesn't roll round very well when trying to align the wheel nuts but it is a bit safer than doing manually

Was it a friendly then Paul ? ..nice of Newcastle to lend their ground for your match. Who won then.. Spurs or your son ?  :P:D :D

obviously my son won mate,dont think i worded that post very good,my son lives in newcastle,so i flew up and back from exeter airport,,no way would i drive it,good day and not a bad result,and not tiring to,some games i go to with my mates we drive up and back the same day,that can be knackering

our mr cranston uses one of those wheel things doesnt he, sure theres pics in his topic?? or hes told us he got one