What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

how do all. have been uot on JCB today clearing snow, we had 6 inches here overnight. car drivers are pleased to see the farming community out clearing the roads, but the same car drivers will be honking horns and making rude jestures when they are sat behind our combine at harvest. it does make me chuckle ;)

Been to a job interview this morning for putting up sheds and garden buildings all over the u.k,I'm probably over qualified with all my kitchen fitting and interior construction skills.I got the job,the wages are crap and I feel just like one of morrissey's lyric's

'I was looking for a job then I found a job and heaven knows I'm miserable now ' :-

The weather we've been having, you'll miss applying your skills on interiors! Naa, go for it bud. Jobs a Jon at the end if the day.

For me today, another load of hay up to Lampeter. Filled the lorry up on the way back...... £890 odd quid!! Then back to the yard empty and loaded up for Cheffins, cabs, wheels, tyres, mechanical parts, all the usual guff. Started today at 03.45 and tomorrow will be much the same for a non stop punt up to Sutton and the sale ground.

Been mucking out the store cattle today with my colleague, he does the forklift side and I do the carting so we can get it done quicker. We also had to fertility test the two bulls and that makes our eyes water every year when the vet does it :of;D Got a day off tomorrow to go to a clearance auction at our local MF/Fendt dealership where we've also entered some machinery, just hope it sells as I don't fancy dragging it back again!

The weather we've been having, you'll miss applying your skills on interiors! Naa, go for it bud. Jobs a Jon at the end if the day.

For me today, another load of hay up to Lampeter. Filled the lorry up on the way back...... £890 odd quid!! Then back to the yard empty and loaded up for Cheffins, cabs, wheels, tyres, mechanical parts, all the usual guff. Started today at 03.45 and tomorrow will be much the same for a non stop punt up to Sutton and the sale ground.

I got the hump and quit this morning Tris,there bunch of monkeys struggle to screw two bits of timber together! ::)

Been mucking out the store cattle today with my colleague, he does the forklift side and I do the carting so we can get it done quicker. We also had to fertility test the two bulls and that makes our eyes water every year when the vet does it :of;D Got a day off tomorrow to go to a clearance auction at our local MF/Fendt dealership where we've also entered some machinery, just hope it sells as I don't fancy dragging it back again!

Are you going to be taking any pictures and a notepad for sales prices per chance Gav :huh:

Are you going to be taking any pictures and a notepad for sales prices per chance Gav :huh:

Nope definately not, just noted a few bits of interest for me and what our own items made (or didn't make >:( ), I went more to catch up with some people who I knew would be there who I haven't seen for a long while.

Well the snow finally showed up so i am suppose to learn how to run a friends plow truck so I can plow for him since he leaves on vacation tomorrow. Sure enough they are calling for 3-5 more inches of snow tomorrow so I guess I better learn fast. ::);D

Photos if possible Luke! :)