What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Its a friends truck, he left for vacation yesterday and asked me to plow. Sure enough the first day he leaves we get 8+inches of snow. Oh yeah, I never plowed with a truck before this morning.... ;D ;D Nothing is broke yet and everyone has there lawns in tact, for now... :angel: It sure is a great truck, handles great in the snow and has a diesel engine so there's plenty of power. I am looking to upgrade this spring to a one ton pick up like that one but 47,000 USD is hard to justify when I can buy one used with 20,000 miles on it for about $15,000 less.

I am looking at a F-350 or a 3500HD chevy/gmc with low mileage so I can put a plow on it. At the minimum ill go with an F-250 or 2500HD so it can handle a v plow. I love the cabs on the Ford super duty's plus the truck i'v been using rides extremely well for being such a big truck and having a plow on it.

To-ing and fro-ing cement in another 3 tonne Terex. I was told it was going to be a smaller, 1 tonne machine because the terrain was so narrow and treacherous, but had to make do. Starter bendix cog was getting stuck so when it was finally running courtesy of a shunt from the digger, we had to leave the thing idling all day just in case! Oh well, I didn't die, that's the main plus from today (as well as getting paid of course).

spent all of yesterday at the hospital and well, number 2 arrived yesterday, so thats my weeks filled up!....and even less time i guess on here :-X :-X

little Emily Rose, 8lb 6, @ 442pm, 24/02/12

Harry was named after a certain Mr F, but don't tell wife, not sure about Emily? ;D ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations Ben and Julie :)

As for what I've been up to today, I've spent all day in bed suffering from a raging temperature, aching body and nasty cough, it seems my workmate has shared his virus with me this week. Very unlike me to need to lay in bed all day, would be nice to just escape getting these viruses for one whole year but I guess thats the problem of having a weak chest and low immune system :(