What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Never too d for sledging. Me and the brother had a "small' snowball fight when we were supposed to be snow clearing, got a bit out of hand, connel ended up with a bleeding nose... He started it

• Like 1

clagging draft excluding film over our drafty sash window in the sitting room. not pretty, not practical (can't open the window) but seems to have increased the temperature! my breath is no longer clouding, and the curtains are no longer flapping in the breeze! period properties... ugh... 

otherwise, hiding money... anything to stop me buying a(nother) car. 

That film does work Alex, I've used it in my house a couple of times although the first year on the kitchen windows the draught was so bad that it blew it off during the first night. Try using the self adhesive "P" seal as well as that works really well at stopping draughts getting through.

• Like 1

That film does work Alex, I've used it in my house a couple of times although the first year on the kitchen windows the draught was so bad that it blew it off during the first night. Try using the self adhesive "P" seal as well as that works really well at stopping draughts getting through.

it does appear to be working yes, I think next I will see about sealing the under door gaps. for reasons unknown there are large gaps under all of the doors. so my hard earned heat is leaving under the front door into the freezing communal stairway. 

Found out I'm clearing snow the morra, not in the 3cx, but in fathers John Deere 6210r with a snow plough, should be interesting

best if ya have a gritter behind ya harry . down here we find the tractors just polish the roads if their not fitted with a gritter making it harder for anything travelling on it later on

bit of shopping followed by lunch ,folowed by 6 pints of thatchers , now home and opening another thatchers and ordering a dominos pizza

Ah Thatchers now thats a cider hard to wack nice cold pint of Thatchers Gold but not many bars do it in NI only weatherspoons do it here unless you go to sainsburys and buy them in. 

best if ya have a gritter behind ya harry . down here we find the tractors just polish the roads if their not fitted with a gritter making it harder for anything travelling on it later on

Yep got one on the back too, half 5 start so I can spend time with the girlfriend, then out again back of 8 spreading salt

• Like 1

Ye have to spend time with them or be like me take her with you :)

Haha, you obviously haven't met Carly, last person you want to be stuck in a tractor with, love her to bits, but the fact she moans and nags the second I've had to lift her in (not able to climb in due to "height issues") and the fact she hates tractors she isn't the ideal road buddie

• Like 2

Haha, you obviously haven't met Carly, last person you want to be stuck in a tractor with, love her to bits, but the fact she moans and nags the second I've had to lift her in (not able to climb in due to "height issues") and the fact she hates tractors she isn't the ideal road buddie

Ha ha I wouldnt mine sitting on with ye running around pushing snow in a JD6210. Even if she's the wrong colour ha ha!

Hi,Was going to A TOY Show but hurt my ankle in at work and is double the size and cant drive the van hence all the photos being put on the forum in my collection.Before anyone asks i did not fall in any snow as we have not had any near Blackpool and i did not have a drink!!!