What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Spent all day yesterday in the rain most of the time with a bit of snow at times transporting in 4 loads 16ton in total of concrete floor beams and getting them laid out at the right spacing's there was 4 of use plus my daughter-in-law , she could hardly walk at the end of the day as the mud had taken her energy out of her legs  

20171227_085921.jpg

20171227_093846.jpg

20171227_153809.jpg

20171227_153815.jpg

Resized_20171227_133456_3955_1514396493121.jpeg

• Like 2

22 hours ago, smithy said:

Spent all day yesterday in the rain most of the time with a bit of snow at times transporting in 4 loads 16ton in total of concrete floor beams and getting them laid out at the right spacing's there was 4 of use plus my daughter-in-law , she could hardly walk at the end of the day as the mud had taken her energy out of her legs  

20171227_085921.jpg

20171227_093846.jpg

20171227_153809.jpg

20171227_153815.jpg

Resized_20171227_133456_3955_1514396493121.jpeg

Poor old Abbie or is that one of the polish lot? Can’t tell from here. Great to see you on Sunday night sorry hadn’t got long to chat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, smithy said:

Been working of a few calories as I have to muck out my chicken shed by hand , Paul (Valley Axe Man) them little bits of Mars Bars I told you to chuck away don't send them to me I need the energy don't mind if they have thumb prints or teeth marks haha  

20171230_143656.jpg

20171230_143633.jpg

20171230_143617.jpg

You could of borrowed my B250 for the day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, smithy said:

Been working of a few calories as I have to muck out my chicken shed by hand , Paul (Valley Axe Man) them little bits of Mars Bars I told you to chuck away don't send them to me I need the energy don't mind if they have thumb prints or teeth marks haha  

20171230_143656.jpg

20171230_143633.jpg

20171230_143617.jpg

No bother Smithy :)..... PM me your address and i'll send you some un-opened, un touched and un-eaten all thirds intact Mars Bars down to you.... i'll not be greedy and eat them ALL myself!! ;) I reckon your need be greater than mine.... looks like you've hardly stopped this Christmas.......

• Like 3

Not really just today but for months on and off, trying to find creative ways to make a JD 50 series bonnet. (without butchering a 6 pot one and without a 3d printer). who's clever idea was it to round the thing on all the axis anyway.....:wacko:

• Like 1

On ‎31‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 6:18 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

No bother Smithy :)..... PM me your address and i'll send you some un-opened, un touched and un-eaten all thirds intact Mars Bars down to you.... i'll not be greedy and eat them ALL myself!! ;) I reckon your need be greater than mine.... looks like you've hardly stopped this Christmas.......

Thanks very much Paul , I don't have a problem with PM my address to you then if you was ever down this way you could call in as for the mars bars it is very generous of you my remarks about them was a tongue in cheek remark as a joke they would be very nice but not sure if my waistline can take them yes we have been very busy and apart from Christmas day afternoon we have not stopped as yet as we have 5 projects on the go at the moment with 3 of them having a time scale and also 3 of them are dependant on dry weather together with meetings that I have to attend the 7 days in the week sometimes is not enough ,2 of the jobs we are doing in the evenings as and when we can or on wet days I have one or two mates helping at times with some of the work and one or two lined up for some jobs that I cant do myself in the next few weeks but by the end of February we hope to have got some of them completed .I have slipped away a couple of times to look at some machinery in December one of which we have bought and hopefully will have on farm in next couple of weeks .   

• Like 2

On December 31, 2017 at 6:18 AM, Valley Axe Man said:

I can see loads of fun size mars bars in smithys chicken shed :D

• Like 3