What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

I know, it once took me all afternoon to take off a 100m stretch of roadside bank and ditch that hadn't been done for 15 years, brambles as tall as the tractor, it was mid summer, a JD 2850 without air con, it was hot work but I loved every minute of it. The finished result was worth it and the bosses were thrilled with it. Nothing better than a big job like that to give you a sense of pride in your work :)

just  in the middle of power washing a shed we mucked yesterday gettin  it ready for sheep to come in for lambing..........and I forgot my road tax was due, upon finding the  insurance certificate, I found it due too and remembered I had received the  renewal notice.......kinda ignored it ...... ::) so just got it all sorted out  ;D

PHEW.........

just  in the middle of power washing a shed we mucked yesterday gettin  it ready for sheep to come in for lambing..........and I forgot my road tax was due, upon finding the  insurance certificate, I found it due too and remembered I had received the  renewal notice.......kinda ignored it ...... ::) so just got it all sorted out  ;D

PHEW.........

I went to tax my last car in March a couple of years ago, couldn't find the MOT certificate. Hunted everywhere. Could only find one which the dates looked wrong on. Carried on looking. Eventually looked at the one I'd found a bit more closely. Turned out my MOT had expired the previous October.

And could I get the darned thing to pass?!

Got it re-taxed on the 13th day.

trying to not do any work as its the 29th and some say we should get paid an extra day (if though we are paid monthly ::)) others say we dont, some a day off....blah blah blah....got no work to do today anyway unless i finish whats planned for monday which i start yesterday :D :D :D

trying to not do any work as its the 29th and some say we should get paid an extra day (if though we are paid monthly ::)) others say we dont, some a day off....blah blah blah....got no work to do today anyway unless i finish whats planned for monday which i start yesterday :D :D :D

Ah the 29th other wise known as Contractors day as we get paid for today and the salaried guys don't  ;D