What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Oi!! Leave my tradesman entrance out of it :D :D

No millions appeared yesterday or overnight :(

So far today I got picked up for work at 5am which was tough. That Jez fella was texting me till midnight, I told him I wanted an early night too. No respect!

I will spend some times with my models building.This day should be models & coffee so the evning must be models & whiskey  ;D ;D 8)

Sounds like a great day, I don't like coffee but a glass of whiskey is fine with me! :)

I think it will ruin my early morning starts though :D :D

If I am able to get in my car I have to visit a client but I cannot bend properly so it may be a telephone call and another day with a hot pad on my back. 

Oh no... get well soon Sue..

Markies Massage services on stand by... I do have warm hands  ;D

For me... today I are bin mostly... buggering about in my tractor  ;D - tipped a Hooooge load of slop to my local farmer.... had a ride in his 80hp New Holland - I kid you not... it is PANTS in the extreme - 08 reg.. same as mind... VERY VERY basic - very poorly thought out in my opinion...

I've won another waste deal today (small one mind you)... and sold a trailer load of well rotted muck to a mate(ish) of mine for £50 - cost me nowt.. and I get to play in Frankie a bit more  ;D

Oh no... get well soon Sue..

Markies Massage services on stand by... I do have warm hands  ;D

Ooh just the job. 

I did manage to get in the car but getting out was a little tricky but I am pleased to report it is getting better.  Good hot shower with a small but forceful jet helped no end not to mention Deep Heat and a hot pad.

I must remember NOT to try to move the immoveable

I must remember NOT to try to move the immoveable....

had to wait in all day for the guy who is fitting our new fire to see what all he has to do and he came at 7.30 this evening for a whole 5 mins - so frustrating as i was meant to be collecting my niece from school, taking her to her swimming lesson and she was going to come for tea as well and i had to change those plans and disappoint me and her as i've not seen her in a couple of weeks!  >:(:(