What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Mrs JCB Bloke here...spent the day trying to get killed again..bloody stupid pupils of mine aiming me at walls again!! (Driving instructor)

I tell you what, I may have my faults but the way I criticise every other road user your job would be beyond me. You must be so patient. Is it your business?

Today I plan on finishing early and then going home to get ready for a farm party. . . . With the Wurzels. Quality.

got up, breakfast, dressed etc., walked to co-op (while wife put the washing out :D :D :D :D ::)), got some bacon, bought a cake from the cake stall on the way back :o::).....on here now, waiting for the merseyside derby to start at 12.45, then around 3 will head over to Ely, take my JCB top back, pop into town then off to a wedding reception for a couple who prob wont last more than a year as he's cheated on her more times than Tris has with death being so small :D :D :D :D ::)

got up, breakfast, dressed etc., walked to co-op (while wife put the washing out :D :D :D :D ::)), got some bacon, bought a cake from the cake stall on the way back :o::).....on here now, waiting for the merseyside derby to start at 12.45, then around 3 will head over to Ely, take my JCB top back, pop into town then off to a wedding reception for a couple who prob wont last more than a year as he's cheated on her more times than Tris has with death being so small :D :D :D :D ::)

Is that the blonde girl Ben... Julies mate ???

Don't often post in this topic but today was a bit special, I have been to the National Police Memorial Service at Liverpool Anglican Cathedral.

There was an honour guard of Police horses on the approach to the Cathedral

Commendation088.jpg

And then 2000 people inside including Prince Charles and the Home Secretary

Commendation091.jpg

I have never been inside before, what an impressive building it is :o :o :o :o

robbo

Now, I know you guys get some flak (on here included) but when you see events like this it really does beef up the profile of the Police and so it should. When you see these kind of parades put on it really means something. It should be done more often for the people who serve this country with their lives.

(Did you hear that Gordon?!)