What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

Well yesterday (sorry never got on here cos too busy :-[) played with Holly Farm with Mark (Old Massey) all day ;D

:o :o :o :o :o :o  give us the details Mandy come on fess up lass...... :D :D :D :D  now it comes clear why Mark went from old ford to old massey :D :D :D :D

Well today working my way through the start up procedures and printing off all the P&IDs for the plant to follow the lines and ensure that there is access to all the valves, instruments and vent points before start-up if not organise for scaffolding to get built.

Apart from that updating my CV and sending it off for a few jobs as mine is coming to an end early next year so time to move on.

I have been there Ad, to pick up 5000 skids for export. Was driving a truck heading for Felixstowe docks with a container on board. Didn't take them boys long to load it either.

You've met the nice couple in Kent then mate, good for you.

Today, 350yards of Turf. .. My knee's are bruddy killing me!!

Well after 2 nice quiet days today was very busy. On Wednesday all the national techs had the day off for voting and yesterday I was on a confined space entry course that finished at lunch time so was in the bar playing pool and drinking corona. But alas today this fun came to an end and I have not stopped all day. Tomorrow is due to be the same as I have a meeting with commissioning to walk the lines. Happy Days :( :'(