What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

There are still a few bill but most are zero grazed. Most are between inverurie. turriff, new macher and methlick area.

Obviously I have been spending more time travelling in "Deeside" versus "Donside" of late Rob ;) ;)

Yesterday I spent an hour grubbing elder out of a hedge and all day just to burn the stuff. Today, grubbing out the bits were growing through the fence and making a tilth for the new plants. Now grubbing out thorn in another hedge. Got an 8t Takeuchi to play on :)

Good looking turnout of spectators. Is that Ayrshire cows ;) ;) don't see many of these in Aberdeenshire... in fact don't see many dairy cows full stop given the number of farmers who have left the dairy industry in my area.

hi there was a fairly big crowd there and yes these were the Ayrshires but from what i learned most Ayrshire now may have a strand of red and white friesian in there bloodlines to boost there milk yield still a very popular industry round here yet even with falling milk prices what can we do but hold in there  :-\

Went in to visit Vapormatic today. Had a personal tour of the warehouse and had a meeting with one of the managers and reps to discuss the new line of David Brown tractor parts they are manufacturing. They asked me to have a look at some of the parts they have already made to make sure they are correct and to make a list of parts that were most asked for, which I prepared beforehand. Avery interesting meeting and very constructive.

Left work about 7.10am, spoke to a friend who was feeling a bit down, then slept for three hours.  Aforementioned friend then popped down before she went to work, thankfully she's feeling better about things :)

Had something to eat, then went to town for some stuff (forgetting wallet so having to walk home again) got stuff (sausage roll, tin of ravioli, washing powder, bog rolls) had tea - ravioli on toast, then went to meet friend again and walk home with her, getting her a pint of milk on the way, and then called at shop for some booze.  Watching ghostly tale 'The Stalls of Barchester' in bed, avec booze now.

Its such an exciting life I lead!

Sounds fun Joe, i did nothing.......................................... nothing ................. powercut..................when out had macdonalds because we couldnt cook anything  ::)..............................when in staples....... home.........nothing  :D :D

Hectic. Spent morning with bf, afternoon packing up eBay parcels, evening over Dads, then a friend who was feeling low came over, and then we both went to my neighbours... got to bed about 2am. And minimal drink involved (I'm soooooo proud of myself ::)), but boy am I tired :'(

Today, Xmas cards, haircut, friend around later, shopping and X Factor of course this eve ;D