What have you been doing or plan on doing today?

What age and mileage and engine is she tris? I need to replace my car probs wont be till end harvest so far to late for you but curious none the less of prices etc :):D

Year 2000 W reg, Phil. She's a 1.8T Sport (petrol) with 57k on the clock. Genuine as it was off the road for three years after a prang at 6 months old. Had her for five years now mate.

In a word, highly!

A 5 door one would suit us well in the future. May mate had two S3's in succession, different breed I know. Another mate has a 18T Sport (same engine as mine) on a 53 plate and it's lovely. Sound, comfortable, reliable cars. Mine does 28mpg locally and 35mpg on a good run to Gatwick or Spalding so not bad for a petrol turbo.

In a word, highly!

A 5 door one would suit us well in the future. May mate had two S3's in succession, different breed I know. Another mate has a 18T Sport (same engine as mine) on a 53 plate and it's lovely. Sound, comfortable, reliable cars. Mine does 28mpg locally and 35mpg on a good run to Gatwick or Spalding so not bad for a petrol turbo.

That makes mine seem good then  ;D

240bhp petrol turbo doing 32mpg.

Been down at the local A & E today... one of my lads got a splinter half of a tree down his nail right down to the bottom... poor bugger... looked naaaaaaaaaaaasty - still could have beenb worse... could have been me I guess  :D :D

I hope they managed to save the splinter  Mark so you could sell as a kindler  ;D ;D

Off out tonight to the South Hants Model Auto Club monthly meeting. 

Always a good social event and I must remember to find out how many are planning on coming to the barbecue so I can organise my butcher.  (Always assuming I get the new BBQ put together).

building a new 276 fiber joint in plymouth exchange 2 weeks work looking at a air con unit and racks of equipment, no windows or anything, bored already and i aint even started splicing it yet, will take me all week to make the dam thing

had my last ever lecture at uni today and it was the most boring hour i've had in my life!  However, it was made amusing by the fact that the baby was moving about like mad for ages.

still feels quite weird but totally amazing  :) as i only first felt it for definite on friday night - well 1.30 am between friday night and saturday morning and poor toyboy was woken up so he could feel it too!  We couldn't get back to sleep after that and we were both working the next day!  ::)  Suppose we better get used to that though!!!  ;D:D

Went to the JD dealer twice to pick up some kit  :) And nose about at all the new deere's  :-* Plus my old 6320  :'(

Then unloaded a new small square baler (well new to us) it's a JD 359 and it's IMMACULATE  ;D

Moved the fodderbeet cleaner, slow old job, caravanners love all 40ft of that  ::)

Then delivered 12 Ton of road plainings to our local Deutz dealer.

Now bed time.

blue tounging the milking cows  today 170 to do, then the youngstock

That sounds incredibly rude.......I know it isn't but I just have this picture in my mind  ::) ::)::) ::)

planing my summer in my head  :P :P  :D to stay in a caravan at royal welsh show and go out every night  ;);D::) see what we find  :D then find a job with a conny and day dreaming of carting silage in 6830  ;D  ::) but mind you i dont mind if he gives me the old 6520 or ts115a  ;D

or and i had a drivin lesson  :) then im goin to do 2 assignments after hopefully then ill only have 7 to do by 2 weeks friday  ;D

I FINISHED COLLEGE TODAY can't you tell I'm pleased I am free from this place im here for another couple days just relaxing before I move pernaemently to Essex on saturday and start properly on monday time to do rest T3 and spray the rape off we want to start first week July well around there ;D  But biggest thing still havn't been paid was told be today and nothing in the bank not happy as need that money >:(:D